"T" handel Allen wrenches

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stuart Barr

Supporting Member
Please tell me your ideas on the BEST "T" Allen wrenches available. Also, where to get them. I am thinking "Snap On". Had some "Eklinds" and I liked their durability.

Thanks,

Stu

With out a boubt Snap On. They make them in the standard head and also ones with a ball on the end and extra long.

Please tell me your ideas on the BEST "T" Allen wrenches available. Also, where to get them. I am thinking "Snap On". Had some "Eklinds" and I liked their durability.

Thanks,

Stu
bondhus,hands down,make the best hex keys that money can buy,period.would not buy any other brand. they are the only brand that will stand up in industry.all i have used for 30 plus years. use them every day

Stu,

I'm with Steve on the Bondhus brand we use them everyday

In aviation also.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks,

Stu
Try these Stu. The T handles with the replaceable bits are the one I use. They are costly but nice.

http://www.mcmaster.com/#standard-t-handle-hex-keys/=bopp79
They are costly but nice. WOW id say so.What sucks is you cant get a good set with only the small ones.....I like Macs

Have used my Snap On every day for 30 years on the job. Need not say more.

David

Toollady.com used to have some of the best around,, I know of 2 hiedelber press mechanics that have kits over 10 years old... I have Snap On myself...

Can some one list the must have sizes for the majority of our stuff. I want to buy all the ones I need individually and skip over all of the the larger sizes that I have from previous sets, all of my markings are worn off. I also have a set of the Integy car ones with the anodized screw driver style that are kinda nice. Thanks Tony J

come on guys, harborfreight Tee handle's are great-see once you strip the head and have to grind it down to use it again the handle breaks but can be fixed with some epoxy to--its a win win!! :) lol

Can some one list the must have sizes for the majority of our stuff. I want to buy all the ones I need individually and skip over all of the the larger sizes that I have from previous sets, all of my markings are worn off. I also have a set of the Integy car ones with the anodized screw driver style that are kinda nice. Thanks Tony J
Tony,

The 2.5mm and 3.0mm and the 3/32" and 7/64" will fit all the bolts on the CMB motors.

Stu

Back