Quality USA Allen Wrench Sets Sae and Metric

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel's Racing

Vendor
USA MADE BONDHUS

I have Allen wrench sets available with most every size common standard and metric size we use most often while r/c boating.

These are high quality USA MADE BONDHUS hardened steel with sharp edges that fit the bolts properly. These will reduce rounding off of your bolts and allow you to get them properly tightened and retain that snug fit for a long time.

The sets come with 2 of everything.

5/64" The size we use most often on drivedog setscrews.

3/32" The size that fits the 4-40 socket head cap bolts.

7/64" The size that fits the 6-32 socket head cap bolts.

9/64" The size that fits the 8-32 socket head cap bolts.

2.5mm The size that fits the small 3mm socket head cap bolts that hold the Zenoah water caps down to the cylinder.

3mm The size That fits the 4mm socket head cap bolts used in many parts of the engine and boat. Also for the front engine mount plate 5mm flat head bolts.

4mm The size of the 5mm socket head cap bolts used on the Zenoah cylinder base bolts and others located on the engine and boat. This size is also 100% identical to the 5/32" standard size allen used in 10-32 socket head cap bolts.

5mm The size that fits the 6mm cap bolt that fastens the collet on the crank.

They are priced for two sets of standard and two sets of the metric in all the sizes listed above.

16 pieces total. $20 plus $6 shipping.

Paypal is [email protected]

You get two sets of each size.
VNvqYah.jpg

I also have Quickdraw cylinder base bolt Allen wrench's.

These 9/64" Allen wrenchs are short at the end so you can get them in easily.

2 for $6 and $4 to ship. Can ship with above with no additional shipping.

O0H820Q.jpg

Steve,
No T handles. I was going to get them in nutdriver style and T handle's too but figured I would try with the regular Allens first.

Was thinking quality Allen wrenchs in sizes we need was something people might want.

I think I may have blown $800 I may never see again.

Last edited:
I have a set of the bondhus nut driver style hex key's with the ball tips..they work awesome in boats due to angles we always seem to deal with.
They are great for running down long length screws, but final tightening or loosening should be done with a regular Allen wrench.

The ball tips can snap off if torqued too much.

Steve,
No T handles. I was going to get them in nutdriver style and T handle's too but figured I would try with the regular Allens first.

Was thinking quality Allen wrenchs in sizes we need was something people might want.

I think I may have blown $800 I may never see again.

I have a set of T handle ball drivers. I’ve had them for at least 15 years and I think I paid about $30.00 for them way back then.

I will take a two set package. PP coming. This is nice because I have a bunch of allen sets and it always these sizes that end up vanishing into thin air somehow:rolleyes:. These will be nice as replacements.

I will take a two set package. PP coming. This is nice because I have a bunch of allen sets and it always these sizes that end up vanishing into thin air somehow:rolleyes:. These will be nice as replacements.

Mike,
Paypal received. Will get them sent right out. Thank you.

I will take a 2 set package and 4 of the short 9/64 Daniel.
Thanks alot.
Dan

Dan,
Cool man. I will get them ready to go.

Please send $38 to [email protected]

Thank you.

Last edited:
My order came yesterday. Thanks for the rapid shipment.

Got my wrenches today Daniel.Always great service.
Thanks alot
Dan

Mike and Dan,

Thank you for letting me know they arrived safely. Appreciate the business.

Hi Daniel,
I would like 2 of the 2 wrench sets and 4 of the 9/64 wrenches. Let me know total. Thanks Frank

$40 two sets
$12 4 stubby 9/64"
$6 shipping

Please send $58 to [email protected]

Send me your address too please.

Thank you.

Back