Steve Mucks 15cc pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daniel steenhart

What's the deal on the Steve mucks 15cc pipes

I take it they aren't made anymore

Does any one have anything even a old dinged up pipe to copy would be a start

Does anybody make custom pipes

What's the closest pipe in performance for a K-90 Kalistratov

Get a Macs 13 or 15 cc pipe..Muck pipes no longer made commercially.

Last edited by a moderator:
They're unobtainium, the people who have them don't want to sell them. Every once and awhile you'll see one pop up for sale. Usually asking $100+. From my understanding there are many variations of the 15cc pipe.

I run the MACS pipe on my 90/101 hull and it is a missile.

I have a brand new Steve Muck muffled 90 pipe. No pressure tap installed.

I would also suggest a 90 parabolic pipe, or the 80/90 parabolic pipe. These pipes come with the pressure tap installed.

These pipes are $85.00 each, delivered in the continental USA.

Al Hobbs

Al

Is that from Double Ace racing products?

Which pipes better the parabolic -silver /or the 80/90 nitro pipe the black pipe

on there web site

Using on a 80 SGX Eagle K-90 kalistratov engine

Both A/A pipes, the 90 Parabolic and the 80/90 pipes are polished aluminum.

A lot depends on your altitude and air density. If you are near sea level with great air density, I'd suggest the 80/90 pipe. Ifyou are at higher altitude and lower air density, I'd suggest the 90 pipe.

The muffled Muck pipe is for sale as well.

Al Hobbs

My apologies. I thought that I had some muffled Steve Muck 90 pipes in stock. I have only found the Kalistratov versions.

If I do find any original Steve Muck 90 pipes I'll get back to you.

Al Hobbs

Both A/A pipes, the 90 Parabolic and the 80/90 pipes are polished aluminum.

A lot depends on your altitude and air density. If you are near sea level with great air density, I'd suggest the 80/90 pipe. Ifyou are at higher altitude and lower air density, I'd suggest the 90 pipe.

The muffled Muck pipe is for sale as well.

Al Hobbs
Hi Al:

What about the new Rossi .91DD? Would you recommend the A/A .90-Parabolic? Or the A/A (Rossi) .80/.90 pipe (black coated)?

Thanks

I understand SayMikey on here has a new Muck. Pat Bristol on here bought all the Muck dies etc. just hasn't started making.

David,

So much depends on your boat, fuel, prop.

For the best torque, I'd suggest the A/A 90 muffled pipe. Drill out the stinger to suit your needs.

For best rpm, I'd try the A/A 80/90 muffled pipe and the Rossi 90 Speed pipe. These should work very well at your altitude.

Al Hobbs

Back