Sowega Smack !!!!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AND 91 Outboards ;) ,

well 89 now. :( For some reason Georgia has never been kind to me. I will be back ;)

Although it was cold as can be for a Fl boy, The people I met where awesome and

the lake site is very pretty, surrounded by blooming cotton fields.

Here are a couple of shots , the second one is last nights practice under the lights B)

Btw Hammer, even I laughed me azz off on that one. :p :p :p

2re4jv9.jpg

241rvit.jpg

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! Thanks for posting those pics Andy! Got any more? :D

-Kent

Lets not forget my long time F/E buds........ B)

Im pretty sure I held the next fastest rc boat in the world this weekend,

And NO you cant see pictures :ph34r:

2znzjv6.jpg

Lets not forget my long time F/E buds........ B)

Im pretty sure I held the next fastest rc boat in the world this weekend,

And NO you cant see pictures :ph34r:

2znzjv6.jpg
Andy....c'mon man!.....If you can't show any pics of the next fastest rc boat in the world then can you tell us who owns it? ;) :D

-Kent

A couple from Sat morning .

2wgbq76.jpg
I am stealing this in order to save for future photochop material. Perfect shot of the man, myth and legend.

(dont worry Otto, as long as your boys dont step out of line, we are cool since you didnt give me 100 asprin bottles of fuel. Something tells me they wont stay in line though, and the photoshopping will commence.)

A couple from Sat morning .

2wgbq76.jpg
I am stealing this in order to save for future photochop material. Perfect shot of the man, myth and legend.

(dont worry Otto, as long as your boys dont step out of line, we are cool since you didnt give me 100 asprin bottles of fuel. Something tells me they wont stay in line though, and the photoshopping will commence.)
James, cooking for the racers. :D :D

Everytime I walked by the LCS pits they were eating! :eek:

Loved the team work by Mic and Jay in the first heat of Mod-VP!! You may have thrown me under the bus on camera at Charleston but you got thrown under OMC Racing this time! :lol:

Wins:

OMC 1

Vision 1

HTV 1

You know what that means!

Everytime I walked by the LCS pits they were eating! :eek:

Loved the team work by Mic and Jay in the first heat of Mod-VP!! You may have thrown me under the bus on camera at Charleston but you got thrown under OMC Racing this time! :lol:

Wins:

OMC 1

Vision 1

HTV 1

You know what that means!
Looks like we will settle this at the Brandon Tri-Oval Dec 4-5th. Remember I hold the record there so you better run timmed laps and see where you stand. Jay must have got caught up in the glare as he was suppose to take out an OMC boat. Or has he been "blackmailed"? May have to get Audra back in her boat. Guess I'll have to test a little since Shawn was just playin with us all weekend.

Mic

My boats like that tri-oval. Maybe what we need here is a little challenge. If you think my boat looked good this weekend it will run even better next time. A TBM type challenge maybe?? :eek:

Back