Sowega Smack !!!!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

:blink: Rumor has it many members of the TBM have been frequenting the Dover pond this weekend-

I personally didnt see anything :ph34r:

BUT :rolleyes:

As I pulled in to park, some soccer player was saying something in Spanish that kinda translated to -

Wholly Chit Man - dem guys are fast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otto kept mentioning something about a "Low Country Boil"

I think if its anything close to the Gumbo that Mark Granis makes Im in for SOME :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for me,

Im just slow and Im gonna prove it ;)

But Im gonna have a darn good time doing it :p

Cant wait to see you crazy fools that I know and meet a bunch of new one's ,

This looks to be really fun times, but my wife is kinda worried by the look in my eye after I came home today .

It was the first time in 6 years I brought a broken boat home smiling :blink:

You ladies are gonna have to keep an eye on her and bug , she is worried about us :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't see anything either. Don't worry Andy we will get you there before the race!

It is called infiltration! Serves the TBM right for invading the WTC with those pickle fork boats. :lol: And where is the Trynx?

Oh, I will be bringing the "gauge" so make sure your "pods" are where they should be!

Fine by me,

You built it ;)

so make sure you bring the gauge you use to check yours :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) :p

Andy

We didn't have time this year to start the mod-kitty, but it is on the table of things to do. I will axe some questions about it at Ricky's race. Most likely will turn the Trophy Tunnel into the VP. Got molds just staring at me, and it being shorter will be a fun project.

Blah Blah blah, Seems like the same old talk and Shawn is the only competition in Mod-VP. Only guage you need is a sundial to time your laps. :eek: :D :D =======POOLE=========== :D :eek: :p (Poole thrown under the bus again.)

Mic (Mr. Mod-VP)

Yall best be glad Poole dont offer me a Mod VP, I was leading Zabrowski in Mod VP at the WTC a few years back and then the dang K&B did what they are good for KA BOOM! :lol:

Looking like I am going to enter SOWEGA after all............

Last edited:
The Godfather is watching over all his key players, and he is very happy in what he sees

Good Mic, you and Shawn race hard like you did at the first race in Brandon, I'll dodge all the parts!

You know it's really too bad they can't get lifesize oval racing Mod-VP working like this again. I hate to think about this bunch racing real boats in the same race! :lol:

iii ccccan't tyyype iiii'm ssssshaking ssssso bbbbad...

scared shaatliss :blink:

Latest posts

Back