Sowega Smack !!!!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New composite Mod-VP running well. My B sport running good for a change too! :p

For you knuckle heads that don't think wet sanding the bottom makes a difference you should have seen the before and after runs on my Mod-VP. That was the first time I wet sanded a painted boat and threw it right back in the lake after sanding it. Big difference. Mic, you might want to get out the sandpaper.......I would recommend 36 grit for your boat. :rolleyes:

For you knuckle heads that don't think wet sanding the bottom makes a difference you should have seen the before and after runs on my Mod-VP. That was the first time I wet sanded a painted boat and threw it right back in the lake after sanding it. Big difference. Mic, you might want to get out the sandpaper.......I would recommend 36 grit for your boat. :rolleyes:
Mark,

I'll just drag my boats down a gravel road, throw em in the heat and the rest will be history. I've seen the before, don't think the outcome will change with a wetsanding. Better load your guns with a little more powder . :ph34r: :rolleyes: :eek: ;)

Mic

Mark,

I'll just drag my boats down a gravel road, throw em in the heat and the rest will be history. I've seen the before, don't think the outcome will change with a wetsanding. Better load your guns with a little more powder . :ph34r: :rolleyes: :eek: ;)

Mic

I love it, you girls sand, drag and scrape all you want .

I will be there to pick up the pieces :p

See ya in Sowega B)

Andy

Not too shabby.

91 OUTBOARDS for a local Georgia race.

Thanks to everyone for stepping up, and a big thanks to Ricky Bearden for allowing to add to the format our STRA series.

This has been one helluva good time getting ready.

Just got word there will be one more showing up.

Hey Rick!!!!! Since the whole mob is coming, make your club some extra $$$$.....Tunnel Boat Mafia Parking Permits. $20 each.

Not too shabby.

91 OUTBOARDS for a local Georgia race.

Thanks to everyone for stepping up, and a big thanks to Ricky Bearden for allowing to add to the format our STRA series.

This has been one helluva good time getting ready.

Just got word there will be one more showing up.
Very interesting

Just got home from Jasper, IN. about fifteen minutes ago. Tomorrow will be a full on prep day. Hearl, yer arse better be ready when me & Premo pull into the driveway Friday morning otherwise you'll be hitch-hikin'

Bill

Just got home from Jasper, IN. about fifteen minutes ago. Tomorrow will be a full on prep day. Hearl, yer arse better be ready when me & Premo pull into the driveway Friday morning otherwise you'll be hitch-hikin'

Bill
Jeff Whiddon and I are leaving in about 45 minutes for the crazy journey to SOWEGA. Look foward to seeing everyone there. This is gonna be some great racing. See ya at the pond.

Bill
Jeff Whiddon and I are leaving in about 45 minutes for the crazy journey to SOWEGA. Look foward to seeing everyone there. This is gonna be some great racing. See ya at the pond.

Lock up the women children and local farm animals drakes on the loose lol c ya tomorow

Bill

Lock up the women children and local farm animals drakes on the loose lol c ya tomorow

With Drake, Premo, Whiddon, Hearl, Otto and the Atwells attending that poor sleepy little town is in for a rough 3 days!

Bill

With Drake, Premo, Whiddon, Hearl, Otto and the Atwells attending that poor sleepy little town is in for a rough 3 days!

Heck Ron me and mitch are on first name bases with the mayor of that little town. met one morning at the waffle house across from the motel. wished you could have made it up.

Heck Ron me and mitch are on first name bases with the mayor of that little town. met one morning at the waffle house across from the motel. wished you could have made it up.
Let me correct you before Gabe does LMAO

basis not bases (bases is as in baseball) :)

So how much did he charge Mitch to get you out of the lock up :D

PS I always knew Jr was gonna be a Gator, he makes me proud as I am sure he does you and Mitch as well !

Last edited:
Where rolling out around 9 or so in the am , see you crazy fools early afternoon. B)

What's the forecast looking like ?

Your gonna miss a good time Byrd ........

Andy

Let me correct you before Gabe does LMAO

basis not bases (bases is as in baseball) :)

So how much did he charge Mitch to get you out of the lock up :D

PS I always knew Jr was gonna be a Gator, he makes me proud as I am sure he does you and Mitch as well !
Thanks Ron, Who would have thought that little runt 10 years ago was a Rocket Scientist . :lol: :lol: :lol: You are right about being PROUD of him!!!! Mitch. P.S Wise you could make it :(

Loaded the three extra " heaters " in a safe spot in the Godfathers trailer before calling it a night....... :ph34r:

You guys and gals have a safe ride, see ya there. ;)

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Back