Sneak Peak- Rebuild Thread

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will have it back before then but you wont see it or me there, sorry........

Closest It will come will be the Spring Nats.

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Its all good Rrrick- I'm more than willing to get my azz hat handed to me than be accused of being scared to make the ride ;)

Its all good Rrrick- I'm more than willing to get my azz hat handed to me than be accused of being scared to make the ride ;)
I'm refering to your desire to meet Don,,,, In person,,,,, Your asking for that???? I did once also..

Oh Hey,,, How ya doin Don?
LOL! All good Rick, takes more than disagreeing over a strut location to think ill of ya buddy. Besides how can one not like a guy who brings a loaner scale to a race for me to drive. :p

Hope all is good down your way and yeah I still would like to see ya in 2014. B)

i get to see don at almost EVERY d-12 race. be very careful what you're asking for drew, i know :eek: B) :lol: :lol: !! really, i've learned more from don over the years than he realizes. i'll be running a heat with my pit man, & i can still hear don somewhere behind me, critiqueing my every move. not sure if he knows i can hear him, but it has helped me a bunch!!

i get to see don at almost EVERY d-12 race. be very careful what you're asking for drew, i know :eek: B) :lol: :lol: !! really, i've learned more from don over the years than he realizes. i'll be running a heat with my pit man, & i can still hear don somewhere behind me, critiqueing my every move. not sure if he knows i can hear him, but it has helped me a bunch!!
LMAO! So you did hear me say Robin quit drivin' way out in the south 40............... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO! So you did hear me say Robin quit drivin' way out in the south 40............... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
more than once :p .

I'm refering to your desire to meet Don,,,, In person,,,,, Your asking for that???? I did once also..

Just sayin I'm willing to toss my boat in with the best in the land and proudly take some lessons is all,

When I show up the second year is when you need to be concerned ;)

Just sayin I'm willing to toss my boat in with the best in the land and proudly take some lessons is all,

andy, we're not talking about racing "the don", we're talking about meeting him & being around him for ANY length of time :eek: :blink: :lol: :lol: :lol: .........

andy, we're not talking about racing "the don", we're talking about meeting him & being around him for ANY length of time :eek: :blink: :lol: :lol: :lol: .........
BINGO!!!!! And Andy is supposed to be a "Space Shuttle Pilot"?????

Well , looks like Sunday is the day she comes back to sunny Fla
default_wink.png

Stay tuned, will post some pics Monday if the weather here is worth a crap. CANT WAIT
default_cool.png
default_cool.png
default_cool.png

Don't discourage him now - - too close to his premier "run" at the Winter Nats. He needs to flog the Sam Hill out of the boat so he'll be ready rather than worrying about some Hangar Queen Pics. Get it wet and do some testing so you complete some laps and heats Andy. Jack says he'll be gentle - - Yeah, Right !!!

Glad to hear it will soon be out of Rick's garage - he needs the space.

There's a rebuild of a Bullock Sport 40 that has been there for a LONG time that belongs to the Atwell's. Maybe I'll sell that thing in April when I go to Rick's for the Spring Nats, or have Rick send them a Storage Fee. CHEERS !!! Bob

I agree Bob, No more pictures of the boat. I would like Rick to take one picture of Andy when he arrives in GA. Bet he's dressed like Nanook of the North
default_laugh.png
. How many blankets do you have Georganna?

Back