Sneak Peak- Rebuild Thread

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

Its driving me nuts- :ph34r:

Here's where it started and where it is now-so far ;)

Rumor has it the water test went well and its worthy of paint .

There are a bunch of pics of the Re-Build that I will let Rick share but I couldnt take it anymore :p

Cant wait to get it back in my hands and run her- Thank You Rrrick for the amount of time and effort you spent getting this boat up to speed again - its truely appreciated B)

i4h35k.jpg

iwu9f9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Trade ya back the Atlas :rolleyes:

Momma likes to go and watch/help as she can- but we need a better driving coach before that happens ^_^

Some one will get one heck of a boat Glenn- stay patient.

Thanks Rick - Now get to painting lol ;)

I found a ride back south for it from Sowega btw- call ya tonight.

Andy

Glenn i think Georganna needs that Red and Black boat maybe she beat Andy to :D Robert
I tried Robert but no sale, Andy will have to let her drive his scale now :) Sharing is caring Andy :D .
HEY she has a 40 Mono for herself-

I Love my wife- but DONT put her between me and my Scale, I've been waiting a long while for a boat like this :ph34r: :p :p :p

Oh Andy,

May be a good time for you to start making contact with Scale boaters in Florida, encourage them to dust 'em off and bring 'em out so that you will have NO EXCUSE not to run the Mark & Pak when finished and in your hands. The pressure is on now Mate. Don't make Rick and I having to make a trip to Florida to strong arm you into running it.

Last time I looked, there were 3 Scale boats entered at the Melbourne race. Start beating the swamps and get then to muster them up !!! I know of a couple that are getting close. Right Art and Dan ??? Put on the pressure, Andy. Return Scale boat racing to what it was in Florida in years past. Boost up Sport 40 while you're at it. CHEERS !!! Bob

I cant make Melbourne, but it will debut at the Winternats are FOR SURE - as well as either the Fall Nats or Clock Tower . It wont sit- trust me, but I'm more concerned with making a couple of select larger events next year ;)

I have waited a long while for a decent Scale and I couldnt be happier with the person reworking this one. It was a decent boat in its old form, I cant wait to get my hands back on it now that its been tweaked B)

Andy

Oh Andy,

May be a good time for you to start making contact with Scale boaters in Florida, encourage them to dust 'em off and bring 'em out so that you will have NO EXCUSE not to run the Mark & Pak when finished and in your hands. The pressure is on now Mate. Don't make Rick and I having to make a trip to Florida to strong arm you into running it.

Last time I looked, there were 3 Scale boats entered at the Melbourne race. Start beating the swamps and get then to muster them up !!! I know of a couple that are getting close. Right Art and Dan ??? Put on the pressure, Andy. Return Scale boat racing to what it was in Florida in years past. Boost up Sport 40 while you're at it. CHEERS !!! Bob

attachicon.gif
Flow Chart.JPG
I liked the flow chart Bob, Like someone once said if your not the lead dog-the view is always the same :lol: .

I cant make Melbourne, but it will debut at the Winternats are FOR SURE - as well as either the Fall Nats or Clock Tower . It wont sit- trust me, but I'm more concerned with making a couple of select larger events next year ;)

I have waited a long while for a decent Scale and I couldnt be happier with the person reworking this one. It was a decent boat in its old form, I cant wait to get my hands back on it now that its been tweaked B)

Andy
So, are you telling me I have to get time off for the Winter Nat's?

Boy Andy you are pushing the Professor to get things done, i thing Rick should test drive it for you at the winter nats :p :p Robert

Latest posts

Back