Sneak Peak- Rebuild Thread

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Andy, I replied to your PM. Did you get the message I left on your cell Tuesday afternoon ? Will call again Wednesday about same time 2 pm CST. Thanks.

Ship that POS, Andy. It will set Scale modeling back decades. CHEERS !!! Bob
Man says he's motivated Bob, not sure if he knows what he is biting off
default_wink.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Actually after seeing what Rrrick did with mine, It really isnt THAT bad if you have the time/talent and motivation ...........

Not bad???

Global warming be dammed. Burn that POS!!! Louisiana has all the contamination it needs after BP Oil Spill. Mark and his continuing saga with Dumas Atlas hulls has been going on for years now without one being completed. Didn't someone recently send him a completed one to refurb.

Reserve, LA is at or close to sea level. Maybe he needs land fill material.

New Thread?? "Petition to give the "Space Shuttle" a Viking Funeral". Cheers!!! Bob

YA SURE!!!!! Viking funeral
default_laugh.png
:lol:!!!!! If it wont float- duct tape it to the top of my old AVL and kill two birds with one stone.
default_laugh.png

You guys are too much LOL !!!

Oh BTW, the AVL saga continues for a couple different reasons. I took almost 3 years off to rebuild my 1935 Chevrolet street rod and when Hurricane Isaac blew into town, I moved most of my RC stuff to my parents house house thinking my area may flood. As it turned out my parents home flooded, mine did not, came close, and I lost a few boats. All is good though, mom and dad have bounced back, home is new again and I have to start over again with the AVL's.

Last edited by a moderator:
YA SURE!!!!! Viking funeral
default_laugh.png
:lol:!!!!! If it wont float- duct tape it to the top of my old AVL and kill two birds with one stone.
default_laugh.png

Glenn I considered it , but my brother actually showed some interest in it the other day , as he called me bring the Mark by and let him see the changes-

Your old boat is actually in pretty good shape , If he decides not to do it - I will pass it on, maybe
default_rolleyes.gif

Not bad???

Global warming be dammed. Burn that POS!!! Louisiana has all the contamination it needs after BP Oil Spill. Mark and his continuing saga with Dumas Atlas hulls has been going on for years now without one being completed. Didn't someone recently send him a completed one to refurb.

Reserve, LA is at or close to sea level. Maybe he needs land fill material.

New Thread?? "Petition to give the "Space Shuttle" a Viking Funeral". Cheers!!! Bob
RRRay- It came REALLY REALLY close to living in the bottom of the Brandons Pond ( flaming to the end) on the back stretch where its original cowl has been sitting for a few years now- re-united and it feels soooo gooood
default_tongue.png

Andy, you have not been around as long me (no disrespect) I can not let old boats die. Give it to someone on IW and ask for shipping. Might come back and bite you in the azz in 1/8 scale. Stranger chit has happened.
default_biggrin.png
Now you and HAR HAR !! Bob leave me out of this. RRRay
default_cool.png
.....==={}

Andy, you have not been around as long me (no disrespect)

Now you and HAR HAR !! Bob leave me out of this. RRRay
default_cool.png
.....==={}
Well THATS a given -
default_rolleyes.gif

And 'left out of it' - who you kidding, you replied
default_happy.png
default_tongue.png

Besides I heard you offered to do the rebuild in trade for the 6 he was gonna use for land fill
default_blink.png

Andy

Latest posts

Back