SGRA Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

360modena

Supporting Member
I would like to thank everyone who attended and made the 32nd Annual Hydro Invitational a big success this past weekend. I would also like to thank the members of the S.G.R.A. They worked tirelessly and their efforts showed that our lake site and members are doing very well post Katrina.

Here are the final final results for five rounds of racing from the weekend:

20 Hydro Points

Chris Ericksen 2,000

Gary (Doc) Turner 1,500

Daniel Richards 1,400

40 Hydro

Dale Richards 1,300

Gary (Doc) Turner 1,225

Mark Bullard 1,200

60 Hydro

Dale Richards 1,250

Buddy Stone 1,150

Joe Warren 850

Big Engine Hydro

Dale Richards 1,575

Buddy Stone 1,575

Chris Ericksen 1,425

Open Hydro

Mark Bullard 1,600

Chris Ericksen 1,425

Joe Warren 1,200

Twin Hydro

Mark Bullard 1,600

Chris Ericksen 1,025

Joe Warren 825

Special Events Winners

Geaux for the Silver (Top seven 20 Hydros) Daniel Richards

Geaux for thr Gold (Top seven Open Hydros) Jay Martin Jr.

Geaux for the Platinum (Top six Twin Hydros) Chris Ericksen

Once again, thanks to all in attendance and we look forward to seeing everyone again in March for our Spring Extravaganza.

Virgil Ericksen

I would personally like to thank Virgil and the S.G.R.A club for hosting a world class event. The Southern Gentleman name is appropriate.. Oh, and the Racing was as good as it gets. I can’t say I have ever had so much fun at a race performing as poorly as I did.

Thanks again. I look forward to Racing with everyone again at the spring extravaganza.

Will G

Congrats to the SGRA Gang for getting the race after Katrina behind them...... The club done a Great Job. Virgils Wife & club catered the entries great Lousianna treats: Shrimp RoBan & Jambali pasta on saturday, the racing was FAST & FURIOUS on both days..... GGGGGGGGreat Job Virgil, Danny & Jay. Good to see you guys again...... We will be back in March 2007 & help promote the SGRA CLUB in F Mono & Twin Hydro classes with some Very Nice Awards. Put this one on your 07 calender for a Serious TuneUp for Atlanta 2007....

Last edited by a moderator:
The SGRA gang did a great job as always. It is always pleasure to race at this race and I and others have missed it since Katrina. It was good to see everyone in the SGRA and to know that they are getting their lives back together. Great job again and see you in March.

Mark Bullard

We had a great time hosting the race and seeing everyone again. Mark, please send me your current e-mail address. I tried to send you some pictures from the weekend but had a delivery problem. Thanks

Virgil Ericksen

Back