Say a Prayer for Roger Newton

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a suggestion!!!!! At 9.30 pm Eastern Standard time,hopefully this give everyone time to get home and settled in from work,, Can we all say a prayer at ONE time to what ever God you believe in for Roger...

Please pass this along to everyone you know....

Will see you guys on IW at 9.20 pm,, if we have a father, priest,rabbi,pastor any one that is in this profession please lead us at this time sure would be awesome...

Just found this emoticon that might be helpful to go along with Mike's suggestion:

rij_ing16.gif

Keep the faith guys and thing POSITIVE thoughts!

The doctors put in two bridges in my dad's heart today, and he is now on two artificial hearts in an attempt to get blood back to his organs and hopefully regain strength to his heart. The doctors want to keep this through the weekend and on Monday they will convene to talk about the possibility of a heart transplant. As they want to keep him like that this weekend, no news will be good news. He has the best doctors, nurses, and physicians working on him as we speak. He has the chief cardiologist working on him as well. All the facets are there and they are giving him the chance he needs to fight. Right now he will be taking absolutely no visitors, calls, etc. Thank you for all of your prayers.

David, we wish your father , you and your entire family the best this weekend, We are praying for you.

Andy, Jennifer and Kayti.

The doctors put in two bridges in my dad's heart today, and he is now on two artificial hearts in an attempt to get blood back to his organs and hopefully regain strength to his heart. The doctors want to keep this through the weekend and on Monday they will convene to talk about the possibility of a heart transplant. As they want to keep him like that this weekend, no news will be good news. He has the best doctors, nurses, and physicians working on him as we speak. He has the chief cardiologist working on him as well. All the facets are there and they are giving him the chance he needs to fight. Right now he will be taking absolutely no visitors, calls, etc. Thank you for all of your prayers.
David, you'll be in our thoughts and prayers!

Jeff & Donna

hey gang,, well we need to say one Huge prayer for ROGER....

YOU ARE IN OUR HEARTS AND PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't agree more Mike

as well as David,his sister Debbie and all the Dr's and nurses involved Rogers his care

Jim

hey gang,, well we need to say one Huge prayer for ROGER....
YOU ARE IN OUR HEARTS AND PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back