Silent Engines Randy Premo

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my heart is broken this is a tuff one for me. randy was a great friend and a awesome competitor and awesome on the CD stand. miss our conversations while at drakes house just chillin and talking about life. you where very supportive in everything i in RC and in my personal life. thank you for being a great friend and i will miss you like crazy. my only regret is that you never got to meet baby julian :-(

RIP Tunnel Champion and love you very much.

View attachment 291976

Thanks J , You made me smile on a sad day- There are SOOO many stories and good memories , this one kinda slipped my mind, he knew how to welcome a soldier home didnt he 🤣 (you where a good sport that day-and he wanted to show that love )

Don - if you need to move this thread O/T, I understand, that said, for those of you that knew Randy and have a Pic or a story to tell- this thread would be the place for the boater guys and gals that knew him to do just that. He would have wanted us to tell stories and remember the good times, and I cant think of a better way to remember a guy that gave his all to this sport- heart and soul.

Hated to hear this . A true passion for the sport and a major competitor . Great CD and pitman and a smart guy . He would tell it like it is and despite our political differences we coexisted ! I will miss seeing him for sure . Rest in peace RP .

It is sad to hear of any one passing. Our boating community is small and we all know and respect each other. My condolences to Randy's family and close friends.
Fred

Randy was one of the people that I always looked forward to seeing and talking to at the races. Sharp, great sense of humor and loved the hobby. I will miss him. RIP.

Randy had a Ton Of Passion about RC Boats.... It might have been the Best Language he spoke or received. There are many more Just like him at the lake... Listen more, Talk less. He will be Missed at the Races. I normally look for his head bobbing threw the pits. I just found out last nite. Sad day..

Latest posts

Back