Say a Prayer for Roger Newton

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I am just in the waiting room at Overlake Hospital now and wanted to give another update on Roger. He went under surgery at 120 pm today and is not expected to be out of the surgery until after 730 or so. We are told he wont be able to have visitors outside of immediate family for at least a few days and his immune system will be shot down, so he wont be allowed to have visitors that are sick. Spirits were high before surgery, as he has made some recovery since his heat attack, now we just wait til he is in recovery.

Well I am just in the waiting room at Overlake Hospital now and wanted to give another update on Roger. He went under surgery at 120 pm today and is not expected to be out of the surgery until after 730 or so. We are told he wont be able to have visitors outside of immediate family for at least a few days and his immune system will be shot down, so he wont be allowed to have visitors that are sick. Spirits were high before surgery, as he has made some recovery since his heat attack, now we just wait til he is in recovery.
Thumbs up hang in there Roger..........

It is now 630, Roger is finished with the surgery now and it went as planned. He is being transported to his room for recovery from his surgery as I write this. There were no complications and it looks as though it was a success.

WooHoo David praise God for that one

I will keep praying for you guy's and your sister

Jim Clark

It is now 630, Roger is finished with the surgery now and it went as planned. He is being transported to his room for recovery from his surgery as I write this. There were no complications and it looks as though it was a success.

Fantastic!!!!

Thats Great Dave= Now go get some rest..
icon1.gif

Marty

GREAT NEWS David!! Keep the faith! You, your Dad, Debbie, and ALL the Newton Family continues to be in our prayers!

Sincerely,

DJ

Great news David. I'm looking forward to seeing him up and about. Keep everyone posted when visitors are allowed. You need anything you have my number.

Thursdays Update.

Dad is doing well, but under heavy medication for the operation he had last night. The nurses were concerned however with the outpour of visitors and phone calls that they have had from all of his friends. I know my father and my family greatly appreciate your support but for now he is not allowed to have any visitation or phone calls for at least a few days. I will post immediately when this changes. But like the nurse said, every phone call she receives is more time away from helping Roger and his healing process. Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers, I will continue to update everyone as his recovery continues.

Praise the Lord! Thank you for looking over our friend's operation. Prayers work and we know that many, many of Roger's friends have prayed for him. Now we pray for his successful and speedy recovery. God Bless you, Perry

Amen captwalter

Praise the Lord! Thank you for looking over our friend's operation. Prayers work and we know that many, many of Roger's friends have prayed for him. Now we pray for his successful and speedy recovery. God Bless you, Perry

Thanks david for the update.

Let your dad know all we are all pulling for him.

Take care

grimracer

Good now the whole staff will know that Roger has the thoughts and prayers of his family ,,, But also his extended family from around the world...thanks david for the updates.....

Just got word a few mins ago that Roger Newton in in the Hospital in intensive care with a heart attack.
Take some time and say a prayer for him

Jim thanks........ We will I have been a customer of his for many years and have talked with him on the phone.

We will keep him in our prayers and hope for a speedy recovery

Big Al

District 4

Secretary Marquette boat club

Jim Clark

I just received an e-mail stating Roger's heart is not responding as hoped and he has now been moved to the U of W Medical Center for another heart procedure. If this doesn't work, a heart transplant might be the next step. Continue to keep Roger in your thoughts and prayers.

JD

I just received an e-mail stating Roger's heart is not responding as hoped and he has now been moved to the U of W Medical Center for another heart procedure. If this doesn't work, a heart transplant might be the next step. Continue to keep Roger in your thoughts and prayers.
JD
Dang... OK guys... time to start crossing our toes now as well... Thanks for passing this on, Jerry...

It has been one long night for my father and my family. To make it short, his heart is not pumping like it should to its organs and his kidneys began to shut down last night. They transported him to UW at 5 this morning in hopes to put an assitant something in his heart to cure this, not sure if it will or can be temp or permanent. If this fails he will need a heart transplant. He will hopefully get out of surgery at 1. Please keep my father in your thoughts and prayers, he needs them more then ever now. I am going to try and get some sleep, hopefully I will come back later with better news to share later on today.

David,

You, your Dad, and family will be in our prayers. I know first hand what your going through. It's been almost been a year for us.

The good lord will look out for good people and your Dad is one of the best.

God bless.

Kevin & Shannon Sheren

Last edited by a moderator:
Back