• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Road Runner "F" Hydro and much much more

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take $500 for the 90 RoadRunner less engine and pipe...firm
I'll take $500 for the 90 RoadRunner less engine and pipe...firm
Just so everyone knows that boat is painted with PPG Concepts acrylic urethane and was ready to rock when Tom got it from me. While $500 is a **** good price in my opinion the $750 price basically ready to race is even a better deal.

that's $850 for all FOUR big block CMB's

I'll get photos out to everyone requesting such by early this evening

thanks for the inquiries
Hi Tom,please let me know if you were interested in selling the CMB 21 Valvola engine on its own

regards

Shane

Hey folks I apologize but I do NOT live on this forum and I don't mean to sound rude but I've got allot going on and its hard for me to spend a great deal of time on here. That said; please feel free to call me on my cell at 816-536-3703 or better yet e-mail me during the day at work at

[email protected] or my personal e-mail is [email protected] that I check fairly often as well.

I have had inquiries on the Oberto Scale which has been sold and payment received and i'm in the process of packaging and getting ready to ship to the new owner in Indiana. I have also been told that the (2) newer EVO motors have been purchased and payment is in route along with payment for the RCMD Sport 20 with the Valvola CMB 3.5 and the RoadRunner "F" Hydro appears to be sold to a buyer in Australia less engine & pipe.

that said; I have the RoadRunner 60/80 hydro for sale complete with all spare sponsons etc. and I'm looking for $450 for that boat shipped.

I'm getting ready to post a seperate ad for Don Ferrete's formerly owned Smokin Joes 1/8th scale which breaks my heart to part with but its one beautiful, fine running boat and Don will back me up on that statement 1000%.

I appreciate all the PM's and responses but please e-mail me directly at work or gmail or call...best way to get me promptly.

thanks guys, Tom

Back