Looking for a Nice FE 1/8th Scale, Sport hydro or Mono

Help Support intlwaters.com:

toadstoys5

I've never tried the FE stuff just looking for something I can play with that's nice and runs well. I would prefer an 1/8th Scale (there was an Exide on eBay I wish I would've pulled the trigger on) but regardless have decided I'm in search of. I would like a nice little Seaducer mono or Sport hydro as well just something I can go to the local pond with and play. I don't race my boats just a sport boater so I'm more critical about how nice they look vs. being water rockets. You can shoot me a text at 816-536-3703 or email: tom4kc@gmail.com or respond here. Thanks, Tom

RaceMechaniX

Hello Tom,

I would highly advise against jumping into an 1/8 scale FE if this is your first entry into FE boating. A 4 cell mono or sport hydro are much better entry points with lower risk and less possibility of frustration. Seaducer 21 mono's make great P or P-Limited boats and can be assembled on a very reasonable budget. Same goes for the sport hydro too. You can build a Phil Thomas Stealth, a Blazer Whiplash or a ML Boatworks sport hydro. There also several other good monohulls from DeltaForce like the Cyberstorm or DF33. Some pics attached of SD3 FE mono's and PT Stealth's.

Attachments

toadstoys5

I agree, the pics of the boats above are dead on what I'm looking for do you know of anyone who might have something like that for sale?

RaceMechaniX

Call Jerry, I am pretty sure he could build you a 4 cell open or limited setup pretty easy.

Latest posts