Riggers from Japan

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hammer,

Send it over I will get it to Tom, I think you should make a copy in case it gets lost in customs.

-Mike

Hey Mike!

Thanks! I still have the VHS-C original. No problems.

I will send you a copy on a Normal VHS

Hammer

hey guys.... yea I don't read the forum a ton while trying to get the site back up. well i dont have a dvd. I have a tv card but it does not seem to be working well :( if someone can send a cd to me i'd be glad to put it in the video pages!

I think Mike P knows what you need to get the vids posted more than I do. I will let him get you what you need to get them on your video page.

Sorry! I'm a computer idiot, especially when it comes to media processing.

Hammer

Hey Tim D! Do you remember all the hype about the AAC sleeve and piston? Well you were right. They are made by Nelson.

They cost 140 dollars for the set for the 0.S .91. I think they make them for the K90 as well. And I believe t hey make them for an array of different engines. Nelson distributes them through Performance Specialties.

www.pspec.com

I forwarded the reply I got to Dale. If you are still interested, ask him to forward it to you.

Hammer

Thanks Hammer but I sold the motor a while back - don't need the parts anymore.

Hey Tim! I sent Dale a 9B! He should have it by Monday. I don't think he will use it, so see if he will pass it on to you.

It works great with the K90. I also sent the needle control horn.

Hammer

Hey Hammer,

Do you know the approximate dimensions of that Rocky Left Hook outrigger? There is some very interesting ideas on that boat that I think are worthy of a bit more investigation!

Ian.

Hey Tim! I sent Dale a 9B! He should have it by Monday. I don't think he will use it, so see if he will pass it on to you.

It works great with the K90. I also sent the needle control horn.

Hammer
Hammer san,

Should work well on the (possible - don't tell wife :-X) K67!!!! Whatcha think? I have one of the OS control horns but prefer the separate from the carb type of 3rd channel setup because it is not moving with the motor mount if you know what I mean. I think OS makes a conversion kit for the 9B - but I have a BVM remote needle valve unit ready to go in it. Would be nice to get the blanking plate that screws into the carb where the needle valve used to go.

Ian,

Cool, if you don't mind parting with it I'll send you some $$$. Just let me know how much.

Cheers,

Tim.

Tim,

If you want it you can have it, I dont have a 9B carb so it is useless to me. Let me check at home to see if I have still got it first, hopefully I didn't throw it out!

Ian.

Thanks guy's,

Now all I have to do is get the carb from Dale. Then the next job will be to make a 9B to Picco EXR adapter. I have to use the Picco until the K motor arrives. :D

I have about 4 or 5 of them in my tool box. They kind of build up when you don't use mixture control.

Hammer

I don't know the exacts on the Rocky left hook, but I can give you his mail address, and you can ask him directly.

[email protected]

Rocky is the guy who makes my collars and 9Bs to fit on my K90. If you want, you can order one from him. He takes Visa

He also has Picco parts. (Dale and Tim)

Hammer

Hammer,

I dont speak Japanese, does Rocky speak English??

So far I am happy with the stock carb as I am used to this style of carb. Dale thinks I should go for an exhaust throttle, but I am not sure yet!

Ian.

Hammer,

Ill shoot him a email about the Picco parts Thanks,

Ian,

Exhaust throttle is the way to go, made the motors so different to the standard carb, im going to get one made up for my mono as soon as i can get the coin together!.

James is going to get 2 made for his twin as well. so i may be able to talk Barry into a better deal for 4 of them.

Back