• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NICE COMPLETE SLINGSHOT GAS RIGGER NO ENGINE WITH COWL AND HARDWARE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgary

Supporting Member
ARTR SLING SHOT GAS RIGGER, HAS EVERYTHING EXCEPT ENGINE, it has tank bag and hard, strut rudder, cowl, roadrunner turn fin, I had ralph build the front sponsons and install his turnfin, boat has been sealed with west, needs another coat, has speedmaster strut, rudder, throttle and rudderservos installed, will come with cowl tiedowns, all is new, no more boats for me, I dI put one coat of sealer on it and sanded it, and I will ship immedeatly, no messing around, also will come with the rubber gromets and anything else I Run across, asking $675.00 shipped loert 48 and I will consider reasonable offers, thank you veryone for everything, SOLD TO STEPHAN, THANK YOU, IT HAS BEEN SHIPPED AND YOU SHOULD HAVE IT FRIDAY

Attachments

• DSC03563.JPG
    DSC03563.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC03562.JPG
    DSC03562.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC03561.JPG
    DSC03561.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC03560.JPG
    DSC03560.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I’m very interested BUT I’d want the boat in my hands before I sent payment. I know you’ve had health issues going on. We’re all have been there but to build up a good business relationship, this would probably be the best way.

hi Stephen, I understand where you are coming from, I recently got ripped off from John Bass on a 45 boat that I still have not gotten,not sure here what to do, would love for you to have it, it is a nice boat, I have $400.00 just in the sponsons and turn finn, they do have the g40 on the bottom,I would ship it thursday and no later, no more messing around on my part

I respect what you’re saying, however from a business prospective, I have to stand by my proposal. Regarding you and John Bass, not my monkey not my circus. However internet issues can be a federal offense that federal officials don’t take lightly and WILL prosecute!! I have quite a few relatives in law enforcement and internet as well as mail fraud are a very real and serious offense. More I’m not the guy who burned you so I’m not about to be compared to him. If you want to do business with me, that’s my offer. Otherwise best of luck to you.

Back