RHTmarine sport 21 Gen 2A

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this one is Tim's... ready for a box!! George and Glenn's next week...

sport 21.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So Tim's and George's boats have shipped. Thanks guys for hanging in there with me! Please check out the cowls... I did them with two layers of cloth. They seem a little light. I will make two new cowls for you guys made with 3 layers of 6oz cloth...And ship them no charge. You have a spare that way.

Thanks again, Bob

Guys, I have a 3 boat build under way currently. I made some minor changes to reduce a little weight...the last 3 boats weighed around 2lbs-9oz. I'd like to get closer to 2 lbs. this is just the raw wood hull. make no mistake...this boat is a runner! but you always look for improvement. I will be outfitting my new hull with a CMB beta 21. I like the NRdd very much, but as a boat builder I want to produce a hull where more than one engine will fit. I did have to make minor changes to fit the CMB in regards to intake orientation. I have a buddy running my hull with a cmb 21 with the wrap header. To fit under a relatively narrow cowl, he floor mounted the engine and tucked that header below the deck line. Stay tuned for build #2...

Bob

new build.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back