RHTmarine sport 21 Gen 2A

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't you win the day with your new boat as well Bobby? against the current sport 21 record holder?

so modest man..jeez...

lol

guys, I managed some time in on the boats today...they are ready for deck skins...cowls and radio boxes to complete the build! man alot of hours in between work and life...thanks for your patience!

Bob

sport21 004.JPG

sport21 005.JPG

sport21 007.JPG

Yes, these are part of the first build...slow going. I have a lot going on outside of model boating.

Bob

Tim, I appreciate your patience! They are real close and hope to spend some time on them this holiday weekend.

Bob

Bob, looking good!! Understand the time thing, just not enough of it these days. Take a look at the "ponds" forum and look at the new one here in N/E Fl.,S/E Ga. My brother just finished it, too bad you are so far away. Henry

I had my boat totaled yesterday, so I'm energized to finish those 3 boats and start a new one for me. They are so close...I will make time and finish them up guys.

Thanks for hanging with me!

Bob

Just one of those racin things...no ones fault. I was off my needle a bit, I needled up and caught the leader. We exited turn 2 side by side drifting out to lane 10 or so. I was slightly ahead but was coming in. I didn't want to take him out so I gave some left and the boat flew...I came down upside down in my competitors path and got bulldozed. Took the right sponson and tore it up...lost the turn fin and the entire trailing edge of the sponson. I am tight with the builder so...start another one.

Guys, between projects at work so I'm putting the finishing touches on the three boats that I have been trying to finish...I will have all the woodwork done today! I just need to make radio boxes and cowls. I'm motivated to get these done...I wrecked my personal boat...so I need to start one for me.

It won't be long now guys. Thanks for your patience. The boat is performing really well...made me sick to bring that boat home in a bag. I had two sport 21's stolen in 01 I don't which feels worse...

Bob

Guys, I popped the cowl mold this morning...it came out awesome! I will proceed making cowls and radio boxes so I can ship these babies off.

Thanks, Bob

bob a while back we chatted about a FE version of your new hull and u said someone there was doing one....how did that work out? any news at all?

We felt it was too big and heavy for p ltd...it may work for open classes...no one is running my hull FE to this point. All the FE sport boats in d9 are like 22" -24" long. I'm pushing nitro to build the classes back to respectable numbers...it runs well with the NR21dd!

Thanks, Bob

cant be that heavy at 30 inches long...that's perfect for p sport hydro...put a neu 1521 in that thing and a 180 amp esc and hold on buddy ...it would fly....

our 10th scale hydros are about 34 inches long and run pretty good so I know this boat will be a good one

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wink.png
I'll have to give that some thought...

Latest posts

Back