RHTmarine sport 21 Gen 2A

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guys, I did a bunch of stuff today...I got the pipe mount figured out...got the stuffing tube in with my double square system...made the radio box top mold...and got the sponsons skinned on the 4 build boats...oh yeah...I built a boat stand too!

sport21 008.JPG

sport21 003.JPG

sport21 009.JPG

sport21 004.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
oh thank you...I got ALL my skills from my grandfather! he was amazing. he didn't teach me, I was too young while he was alive...but I got the genes!!

Im interested in a hull for Spec FE power . No Radio box or Motor Mount structure . 5" wide motor bay is good for battery placement . Some of my boars are built with a radio box for the ESC , RX , and rudder servo . Id need to build that in .

Dick Roberts

Sun City AZ

Im interested in a hull for Spec FE power . No Radio box or Motor Mount structure . 5" wide motor bay is good for battery placement . Some of my boars are built with a radio box for the ESC , RX , and rudder servo . Id need to build that in .

Dick Roberts

Sun City AZ
Dick, thanks for the interest...I will be starting another build soon. price is 440.00 shipped. Let me know, and we'll get you on the list. Thanks, Bob

Guys, I have throttle and steering with just needle set up and switch to mount to do... pipe mount to configure then strip all the hardware, seal and throw some color on it... gettin wet 1st weekend in feb!

sport21 001.JPG

sport21 004.JPG

guys, I have been focusing on my proto type hull last few days...I have all the radio functions working...fuel system worked out...and now have primed and will be painting it in the next couple days. I have also worked some on the build...I have all the sponsons skinned and the area below decks sealed once. I have quite a bit of sanding to do before skinning decks. I laid up a radio box and will have pics of that next week...STAY TUNED!!

sport21 001.JPG

sport21 002.JPG

sport21 003.JPG

sport21 004.JPG

If bouys were paintballs!!

freakin cell phones!! ready for take off!!

20140205_155849.jpg

oh dang...it looked like it was askin for Tide decals...my bad
default_tongue.png

hey guys, xmas is over and I'm back at it...I have 4 boats cut out and ready for assembly. I also have the woodwork on my proto type done. I made a couple of minor changes in the next batch. I have two boats spoken for and two available...I'm selling them for 400.00 plus shipping...includes a built radio box and epoxy cowl...STAY TUNED!!
Great looking boat Bob! I was just wondering about the "belly pan". We put something like that on out sport gas hydro about six years ago and was told it was not IMPBA legal. It was about 1/4" deep on a 47" hull and was considered a step. Do you know if your hull has been deemed IMPBA legal ?

I attached a pic of our "belly pan" that was claimed illegal.

Ok Bob Johnson help me out on another thread. Your boat is IMPBA Legal and mine is too.
default_smile.png

IMG-20140208-00289.jpg

Good to know Andy...to be honest, I built the boat to run in namba originally. I have sold boats in the past to guys in IMPBA and they all had a belly pan. I looked at the namba rule book, and found nothing pertaining to a belly pan on sport hulls. I could swear it was noted at some point, but nothing currently.

Thanks, Bob

sport21 002.JPG

Latest posts

Back