• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Precision Boats - .21 Carb

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Precision Boats

We are selling some custom .21 Carbs. These carbs we don't make very often. This is the same carb that Ron Drake just turned a 26 sec two lap time with. These carbs are usualy sold to team drivers, so here's your chance.

Bore: 0.316"

Shank: 15mm

If you have any questions just send us an email.

Limited Quantity - only 3 remain!!

Thanks

Josh

.21carb.gif

Precision Boats said:
We are selling some custom .21 Carbs.  These carbs we don't make very often.  This is the same carb that Ron Drake just turned a 26 sec two lap time with.  These carbs are usualy sold to team drivers, so here's your chance.
Bore:      0.316"

Shank:    15mm

If you have any questions just send us an email.

Limited Quantity - only 3 remain!!

Thanks

Josh

.21carb.gif

81198[/snapback]

i would like one of these carbs will it fit a k&b 3.5 ss and how much are they.

They have a 15mm neck (.590) inches. Not sure if the fit Rossi. They retail for $69.95 each. They will not fit the K&B SS sorry

Josh

Josh,

I will take one, you have all my info.. If you need me to call you just let me know and I will... Thanks Bill

Hey Guys,

Only 1 carb left. $69.95. No more will be made this year.

TunnelBill, :D

I will ship yours out tomorrow.

Thanks

Josh

What's differant about the spray bar and barrel material? I'm not sure I'd consider a D&J a production carb.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not going into the details. DJ's are made cnc 100 @ a time or so that's production with working tolerances. :D They are a good carb.

Tim

Back