• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vision 21 tunnel Nova RX 3.5 & Cooper pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HTV Boats

C3.jpgC4.jpgC2.jpgC6.jpgC10.JPGC7.JPGC8.JPGC9.JPG
C5.jpg

This boat has some minor dings but running surfaces just fine. Was Shawn Junkers personal boat before Jay took it to the Internats. US-1 so we bought it.
Drake prepared NR .21 RX, OS lower with Cooper (Unobtanium) pipe and Albritton .350 bore carb. ABC 1515-19-38 and Solar digital servos so add your radio and fuel and your on the water. Hate to sell it but Jays racing FPV drones and it gets run once a year so time to go.
Will not split it up as it runs perfect.
$800 firm plus actual shipping and any PP fees.
Mic (239-841-0204 any questions)
C1.jpg

Complete boat not for sale. No interest. I will start separate threads with items listed separately.
Mic

well mic, you can name your price for that pipe, when they come up for sale they bring big numbers
I have had a quite few PMs so tomorrow morning to be fair I will start a new thread and see what sells. I am clearing out .21s and hardware. The boat can convert to FE.
Mic

Latest posts

Back