• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hardware Liquidation

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rctinman

A friend of mine has acquired most all of Tidewaters remaining hardware stock, and has asked me to help him sell the items that are surplus to his needs. So, in the next few weeks I will be posting these items up here for sale. All of these parts are brand new, some will be complete assemblies, and some will be just be just the parts, say strut blades, or rudder blades. The prices will be VERY attractive, most of the time, more than half price off. This will give quite a few people a chance to outfit their hulls for not a lot of money. Also, at these prices, the experimenters are going to have a field day!

I will do my best to answer any and all questions about what I have posted for sale, and what I have yet to post, but nothing will be sold until I have posted it for all to see. Some items have a limited quantity, so when the stock of that item has been depleted, I will edit the posting. I will do my best to list everything ASAP, but there is quite bit of different items, and I have only so much free time, so please be patient.

Prices do NOT include shipping, and payment through Paypal or postal money order will be fine.

For those using Pay pal, my address is - [email protected]

For those sending a money order, my snail mail address is -

Steve Ball

2122 Rothman Rd

Ft. Wayne, IN. 46835

With that out of the way, let’s get started!

#1 Large Flat bottom strut assy. Bored 5/16" to use with 1/4" shaft. In red or blue anodizing. $18.00

#2 Small flat bottom strut assy. Bored 1/4" to use with 3/16" shaft. In red or blue anodizing. $15.00

#3 21-45 Pipe mount. $2.00

#5 Cowl Brackets. $4.00

#6 Small mono sub-surface strut assy. Bored 1/4" to us with 3/16" shaft. Has skeg. $15.00

#7 Large mono surface drive strut assy. Bored 5/16" to use with 1/4" shaft In red or blue anodizing. Has skeg. $19.00

#8 Large mono sub-surface drive strut assy. Bored 5/16" to use with 1/4" shaft. Has skeg. (great for gas c-box) only have 2 $22.00

#9 Fuel Doctor (#1 size for 45-67) Only have 3 $23.00

Link to pics. http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?autoco...m&album=365

If you can't get the link to the pics to work right, so just go to my profile and click on "gallery"

Thanks,

Steve Ball

Last edited by a moderator:
A friend of mine has acquired most all of Tidewaters remaining hardware stock, and has asked me to help him sell the items that are surplus to his needs. So, in the next few weeks I will be posting these items up here for sale. All of these parts are brand new, some will be complete assemblies, and some will be just be just the parts, say strut blades, or rudder blades. The prices will be VERY attractive, most of the time, more than half price off. This will give quite a few people a chance to outfit their hulls for not a lot of money. Also, at these prices, the experimenters are going to have a field day!I will do my best to answer any and all questions about what I have posted for sale, and what I have yet to post, but nothing will be sold until I have posted it for all to see. Some items have a limited quantity, so when the stock of that item has been depleted, I will edit the posting. I will do my best to list everything ASAP, but there is quite bit of different items, and I have only so much free time, so please be patient.

Prices do NOT include shipping, and payment through Paypal or postal money order will be fine.

With that out of the way, let's get started!

#1 Large Flat bottom strut assy. Bored 5/16" to use with 1/4" shaft. In red or blue anodizing. $18.00

#2 Small flat bottom strut assy. Bored 1/4" to use with 3/16" shaft. In red or blue anodizing. $15.00

#4 67-80 Rudder Assy $23.00

#5 Cowl Brackets. $4.00

Here's a link to the pics.- https://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?autocom=gallery&req=user&user=1135&op=view_album&album=365http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?autoco...m&album=365

Thanks,

Steve Ball
Steve, I would like (1) large strut assy in blue; (2) pipe mounts; (1) 67 rudder assembly. Please PM me with the total shipped to 18419. I will Paypal the funds.

Thanks,

Bill Kozuck

Steve,

I'll take a couple of the pipe mounts if you will ship to Michigan. How much for two shipped to 48074?

Thanks, Ron

Bill, you have a PM.

Thanks,

Steve

A friend of mine has acquired most all of Tidewaters remaining hardware stock, and has asked me to help him sell the items that are surplus to his needs. So, in the next few weeks I will be posting these items up here for sale. All of these parts are brand new, some will be complete assemblies, and some will be just be just the parts, say strut blades, or rudder blades. The prices will be VERY attractive, most of the time, more than half price off. This will give quite a few people a chance to outfit their hulls for not a lot of money. Also, at these prices, the experimenters are going to have a field day!I will do my best to answer any and all questions about what I have posted for sale, and what I have yet to post, but nothing will be sold until I have posted it for all to see. Some items have a limited quantity, so when the stock of that item has been depleted, I will edit the posting. I will do my best to list everything ASAP, but there is quite bit of different items, and I have only so much free time, so please be patient.

With that out of the way, let's get started!

#4 67-80 Rudder Assy $23.00

#5 Cowl Brackets. $4.00

Here's a link to the pics.- <a href="http://"http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?autoco...m&album=365"" target="_blank"><a href="http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?autoco...m&album=365" target="_blank">http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?autoco...m&album=365</a></a>

Thanks,

Steve Ball
Steve, I would like (1) large strut assy in blue; (2) pipe mounts; (1) 67 rudder assembly. Please PM me with the total shipped to 18419. I will Paypal the funds.

Thanks,

Bill Kozuck

I'll take 1-67/80 rudder assemblyand 5-21/45 pipe brackets. PM me your address and shipping total to 84088.

Cliff

Hi I would like to get the two small flat bottom struts bored1/4 to fit 3/16 shaft 15.00x2=30+SH will send you a us postal money for the total returned address willbe sent with money order . I need your address my zip is 31635-1661 Thanks Dennis.

Hi I would like to get the two small flat bottom struts bored1/4 to fit 3/16 shaft 15.00x2=30+SH will send you a us postal money for the total returned address willbe sent with money order . I need your address my zip is 31635-1661 Thanks Dennis.
Steve, i would like two of the .21/45 pipe mounts. Please provide paypal info. Thanks, Richard

3 of the #2 Small flat bottom strut assy. Bored 1/4" to use with 3/16" shaft. In red or blue anodizing. $15.00

5 of the #3 21-45 Pipe mount. $2.00

1 of the #4 67-80 Rudder Assy $23.00

Shipped to 14845

[email protected]

when you get a chance send a e-mail with a price with shipping no hurry

dave

Back