prayers needed for randy premo

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear things are going better. Good to hear the Randy we all know and love. Get well soon and we'll see you at the races.
default_smile.png

Dick Tyndall

Sweet, knew Premo wouldn't let us down. Can't wait to see you in Charleston, know you'll find a way to make it.

We have no problem racing your lynx until you get better though
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't rush anything Randy my mom went through what you did and rushed she regretted it and i know what you talking about in the boogers lol get well

May have a boat available. Should let Shaw run it,so he can experience championship setup for a change.

I had to do that, sign I still have two brain cells firing.

Glad to hear yer doin okay Randy...please do what yer told so ill have the pleasure of seeing you at future boat and model rocket gatherings....we go along ways back....want to go further.....take care of yourself friend!
default_smile.png

May have a boat available. Should let Shaw run it,so he can experience championship setup for a change.

I had to do that, sign I still have two brain cells firing.

Yep, Randy is doing fine!!!!!...LOL. Get well soon. If not the WTC maybe the Fall Nats!!!

I'm back boys and girls. One small procedure left to go through. Napa ran out of the vsd repair kit, then the pinhole in the ventricle defect will be complete.

Thanks to all who lifted me up, I was a hour from being a memory.

Look out 20 MOD, the boss is close to his return to the top of the hill.

Couple easy months rehab,learn to drive again.

RP
Glad you are feeling better buddy !!!!

Thursday a.m.

This morning my left eye eyesight started coming back, swelling in feet going down.

Can walk without walker, still hypoxic but final surgery next week should help bring o2 saturation numbers back from danger zone......

Happy Birthday Whiddon........

RP

Thanks Bro we will be going to Lake X soon! Got a whole lot of new boats motors and parts to test! I will be branching away from the tunnel boat mafia to form KAOS racing!

Drunk Drake, Wine'o Whiddon, Partying Premo and Kow Beach Crocker. The original KAOS Racing Team!

Hopefully KAOS still means tunnels Jeff!!!!....
default_biggrin.png
Happy Birthday BTW!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back