Update on Roger Hallam

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin Hallam

I am writing this update on behalf of the entire Hallam family. A few of you are aware that Roger is in the hospital right now. He was taken to hospital last week after collapsing from a diabetes related incident. We had also been noticing changes in Roger's behaviour over the past couple of months, including memory problems, stability, and speech issues. We all attributed this to high blood sugar levels and his sadness over the loss of our grandpa (Mike Hallam's dad).

Unfortunately, after some testing, they have found a brain tumour. He had an MRI done and it was discovered that the brain tumour is inoperable because it is too deep in his brain. A biopsy was performed this morning and it is with a heavy heart that I relay the results of the biospy so far. They have discovered that the tumour is a very aggressive, cancerous tumour and because they can not remove any part of it, it makes the prognosis worse. An exact time line has not been determined yet but we will have more information in 4-5 days after the detailed analysis of the sample. The best that they can do is to try some radiation to slow the tumour down, but it will take his life. He will most likely be remaining in the hospital for the rest of the time he has and it is predicted that it will be sooner than later.

This is a very difficult time for our entire family. Please keep Roger in your thoughts and prayers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am writing this update on behalf of the entire Hallam family. A few of you are aware that Roger is in the hospital right now. He was taken to hospital last week after collapsing from a diabetes related incident. We had also been noticing changes in Roger's behaviour over the past couple of months, including memory problems, stability, and speech issues. We all attributed this to high blood sugar levels and his sadness over the loss of our grandpa (Mike Hallam's dad).

Unfortunately, after some testing, they have found a brain tumour. He had an MRI done and it was discovered that the brain tumour is inoperable because it is too deep in his brain. A biopsy was performed this morning and it is with a heavy heart that I relay the results of the biospy so far. They have dicovered that the tumour is a very aggressive, cancerous tumour and because they can not remove any part of it, it makes the prognosis worse. An exact time line has not been determined yet but we will have more information in 4-5 days after the detailed analysis of the sample. The best that they can do is to try some radiation to slow the tumour down, but it will take his life. He will most likely be remaining in the hospital for the rest of the time he has and it is predicted that it will be sooner than later.

This is a very difficult time for our entire family. Please keep Roger in your thoughts and prayers.
Robin, I am very sorry to hear this! Donna and I will keep your family in our prayers.

GQ

Robin oh my what terrible news. To Roger and all the Hallam family the Jacuzzi family will keep you in our thoughts and prayers

Robin, Fiona and I are very sad to hear this news. Roger and Sherri and the entire Hallam family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Robin,

You Roger and the entire Hallam family are in our thoughts and prayers. Keep the postive thoughts. New break throughs in cancer research happen every day.

Bert Dygert and Family

To the entire Hallam family - our thoughts and prayers are with all of you at this difficult time. Please keep us posted on Roger's condition. If there is anything we can do, please let us know.

Tom & Cindy

Very sad to hear this, was hoping somehow the test results would be better.

Stay close as the family that you are, if there's anything I can do please don't hesitate to let me know...

Same here.. sooo sorry, our thoughts a this time will be with you and yours.

Mike and Sheila

From the Shepherds, Are prayers go out to the Hallam family in this difficult time . With Gods help ALL things are possible !

Back