Update on Roger Hallam

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all for your kind words and phone calls. We truly appreciate your thoughtfulness and being there for us during this difficult time. Boating was a huge part of Roger's life and he will appreciate the thoughts and prayers from our boating family.

Very sad and shocked to hear of this. My thoughts and prayers are with the Roger and the entire Hallam family during this difficult time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Robin,

We will be praying for Roger and your whole family at this difficult time.

Thanks For Letting Us All Know,

Mark Sholund

Certainly sad news but even worse for such a young man. The Hallams are such a tight knit family. I wish you guys the best.

Dear Robin,

I just saw this and I am in complete shock. I am so sorry to hear of this sad news. We will keep Roger and the Hallam family in our prayers.

Steve and Jason

Ya know, I have know about this for a couple of days and I have read Robins post 7 or 8 times. But just don't know any good words to say. I just keep thinking about the tall skinny kid I have watched race for years and I don't want this to be happening to him and his family.

I guess the best I can say is that I am praying.

-Bob

To the entire Hallam Family,

We have known your family for many years and have many fond memories of Roger. This news comes as a great shock to all of us. It is with a heavy heart that we will offer up our prayers for Roger and your entire family. Jerry and Kay Betke

My wife and I were shocked to hear the news and truly wish things could be different. Sending you our love.

Al Long

Latest posts

Back