prayers needed for randy premo

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moparbarn

Just got off the phone with randy, he is in the hospital recovering from emergency heart surgery. Heard about it last night from Andy Greene, but he had no details at that time. Randy called me this afternoon, he was taken to the emergency room Saturday. Doctors found a blocked artery & a hole in his heart. Prognosis is good at this time, doctors predict he will be a happy, healthy boater again soon! I will keep ya'll posted as I learn more.

Last edited by a moderator:
The things some guys will pull to get out of a race- geeze
default_rolleyes.gif

Kidding buddy
default_tongue.png
Get your azz better so we can finish our argument would ya
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

WHO LOVES YA !!!! Told Dee if you guys need anything say the word my friend, here for ya.

Drew and Georganna

Randy was a little out of it when he called, but the way I understood him was he & Dee were chilling Saturday evening. Just out back in the lawnchairs, looking at the stars. Next thing Randy remembers, he woke up in the hospital. Can't bring myself to think about what if Dee hadn't been out there.....

I know Randy had mentioned he was tired, just no energy, no drive. EVERYBODY, listen to your body!! If you feel different, there's prolly a reason. Randy wrote it off to working a farm/ranch by himself every day, a lot of work & none of us are getting any younger. Don't ignore what your body says, it can't talk but it will tell you, if you listen properly (-; Hurry up & dump the hospital gig, Premo.

Tell Randy I am on the horn with the man upstairs..

Can somebody PM me a number I can reach him at.

Grim

Back