RICK MASTON / PRAYERS NEEDED

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Kramer

Supporting Member
i talked with Rick thursday afternoon and ordered some parts.

friday at 4:30 pm Ricks wife called me to advise parts wont ship.

Rick was having arm and chest pains and was taken to hospital friday morning. heart caterization was done and discovered he has blockage in 3 arteries and will undergo surgery monday morning . he is resting comfortably and doctors dont anticipate any problems. he caught it in a nick of time. i asked his wife to keep me posted as how things go. she also said ok to post this.

Dan

I know he was going in for a stress test last Monday. He suspected something might be wrong. I'm glad they caught the problem before something worse happened. Wishing my best to the Maston family.

We offer faith and strength to the Maston Family!! Rick you are a Bull and will come through with flying colors and a bunch of rest!! Get well soon Man.

Later!!

Pat& Birdie

Rick hope you and the family know someone greater is looking out for you and the family,will keep you in our prayers,get well soon!hope to hear you are OK,take care and take it easy.

Prayers for Rick and if anyone does talk with him please let him know from me.

No Heart damage is great Rick should be fine. I have had it three times myself.

Best to the Family who are really worried.

He has my cell I hope he calls me in a month or so.

update via dennis post

Rick went in this am for a 3 way heart by pass, they ended up doing a 5 way by pass surgery, was just out of the operating room at 230 pm today.should be home on Friday if all goes well.

Good news. I talked to Rick this morning. He is home and healing up nicely. He says he is a little sore but feeling good.

Rick,

You are in my prayers for a smooth recovery. Do the cardio rehab! It's an option you want to choose. The nurses can teach you how to make a recovery without causing damage. They will also explain the life changing diet you will need.

John

Back