Pray for Buddy Lowe of Alabama please

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
holy cow, I just spoke to him a few weeks back and thought all was well? hey pal hope all is well and get better soon. you got lots of racing to do on that new pond.well wishes to you and the wife.talk to you soon,mike.

Buddy is on the mend. They sent him home last night, Rhonda is in charge of getting him strong and back on his feet now. We did it gang! Good work. Lets hope all goes smooth from here on out. James Beasley

I took this pic of Buddy at the 2012 W/NATS and it always makes me smile- those glasses where nuts, and the Catfish was off the chain-not to mention one heck of a pretty scale and a great guy.

Get well soon Buddy, we are all praying for you.

hvs0gy.jpg
Great is great picture. Recovery on the way, you will be stronger than ever.

Piston1

Glad to hear that Buddy is back home and on the mend. I'm sure Rhonda will be busy getting him back up to speed. We will continue to keep you both in our thoughts and prayers.

Great picture of Buddy with his beautiful Scale boat. Nice looking turn fin, too...................... :)

Dick Tyndall

Buddy, wishing you a fast recovery. Your a great friend and tons of fun to hang around with. Looking forward to seeing you in Charleston this fall.

Blaise

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers the doctor said I cheated death that day like I told him I'm to ugly to die and lots of races to attend.

Back