Please sign this Petition to save our Lake

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=21pt]Thanks everyone. I put anywhere in the USA but International is good too. So come one come all and sign it![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Signed here, Rodney, Atleast post some pics for us, so us outoftowners can see the nice pond.

Tom

I really think we are all going to go through this sooner or later.

Last edited by a moderator:
I signed the peteition. Hope you save the lake.

How do we view the names to date or can we?

I am a stickler for SAFETY so please adhere to all saftey guidlines set forth by the sanctioning body! If there are boats in the water with foot traffic near by, safety netting should be used to keep the boats from becoming land lizzards or keep the traffic away from the area when boats are running.

Ron

Last edited:
Thanks so much everyone. Next Tuesday I'll get the pictures for you guys.

As for safety, that's a must. I have 6 kids 10 and under, I'd never let them get hurt!

any particular number of signatures we're shootin for?

i agree that we'll all probably go through this, if we get used to being active in the politics of it now [aka petitions] it'll give the racing community as a whole more say in what happens to ponds.

Lax,

I personnaly was shooting for 500. I htought the internet would have done the trick but it looks like I'll be begging for signatures at the local grocery store. Currently, it has 126 signatures. Only 374 more to go.

Back