• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OPS parts F/S

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Jeff, I have a question about the Piston and Liner, can you push the piston all the way to the top of the Liner or will it pinch in the liner leaving some distance between the top of the piston to the top of the liner. Let me know,Thanks--FC

FC I'd sell you those parts for $30. Thanks

Jeff
I'll take it, will you take a USPS Money Order? Plus, could you take pics of the crankshafts. Are the crankpins 7mm,( they are for the bushed rods)? Try to get a good pic of the crankpins, crankpins must be shiny smooth with no marks or dark marks and worn grooves around the pin. If so, I am not interested. Do you have any good needle bearing rods + the needle bearing kits? Also any drum intakes? Take your time I am in no rush! You can send the pic and add any parts to the pics to [email protected] Let me know, talk to ya later--FC

FC, I will gladly take a USPS money order, and I am sending you some pics. Let me Know if your interested. Thanks

Jeff

FC, I will gladly take a USPS money order, and I am sending you some pics. Let me Know if your interested. Thanks

Jeff
I am sorry about you pushing the piston up the liner,but you did'nt need to do that. I mean just push the piston up thur the liner until the piston comes to a stop, do not force it to the top. Just a normal push up the liner until it stops, there should be some distance between the piston and the top liner flange. If it was hard for you to force the piston to the top by hand, I will take the piston assembly + A crankshaft for the bushed rod.I may take the other crankshaft, but I am waiting on a package in the mail with a OPS 67. I need to check to see if it is a needle bearing crank or a bushed crank pin, the seller did'nt know. It should be at my house soon, can you wait on me? If not , let me know. One more thing I need to know, do you have any needle bearing connecting rods and the needles? Any more bushed connecting rods like the one in the pic? Talk to ya later--FC

Hi Jeff, I have a question about the Piston and Liner, can you push the piston all the way to the top of the Liner or will it pinch in the liner leaving some distance between the top of the piston to the top of the liner. Let me know,Thanks--FC
Send the liner & piston to Brad Christy, he can make and fit a new piston to the sleeve. I'm running a few of his pistons in some of my MAC motors and they work GREAT!!!!! B)

Send the liner & piston to Brad Christy, he can make and fit a new piston to the sleeve. I'm running a few of his pistons in some of my MAC motors and they work GREAT!!!!! B)
I tried Brad Christy, but he is backed up right now with pistons for picco. But he said he would help me later, Thanks for your help Don---FC

Back