• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OPS parts F/S

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catxtreme

I have the following parts for sale for a .67 OPS

1- used rod, piston, and liner- $50

2- 2 used cranks - $25 each

I also have various other parts such as head buttons, cooling caps, carbs, disc rotor setups and other parts. If there is anything you are looking for let me know. Please reply in the thread only and first to say I'll take it gets it, Paypal is fine and I'll cover the fees. Paypal is [email protected] Thanks

Jeff Lee

LOOKING FOR 67 SLIDE TYPE CARB THANKS JWB YGM

Last edited by a moderator:
JWB I have several slide carbs available, I'd like to get $20 each including shipping. Paypal or USPS MO are fine. Thanks

Jeff Lee

JWB I have several slide carbs available, I'd like to get $20 each including shipping. Paypal or USPS MO are fine. Thanks
Jeff Lee
I will take 3 of the slide 67 carbs let me know what shipping is to alvin texas 77511 and i will pay paypal asap thanks JWB

payapal sent for carbs thanks JWB

J.W. BRIDGES

6207 C.R. 172

ALVIN TEXAS 77511

I also have various other parts such as head buttons, cooling caps, carbs, disc rotor setups and other parts. If there is anything you are looking for let me know. Please reply in the thread only and first to say I'll take it gets it, Paypal is fine and I'll cover the fees. Paypal is [email protected] Thanks

Jeff Lee
Hey Jeff,

What condition is the piston and liner in? Could you send me some pictures? I might be interested. Thanks,

Scott

If they are the same for the OPS .80 red head I need a crank side bearing housing and and disk rotor/ housing if you have them.

Thank You

Mark

Guys sorry for not getting back to this sooner, J.W. the carbs will go out tomorrow. Scott the piston and liner appear to be in decent shape and i am sending pics. Mark as soon as I hear back from someone that the parts do interchange I will let you know but the only thing I have is the disc rotor and rear housing. Thanks all for the intrest.

Jeff

Jeff, Thanks for checking. Let me know what you find out. Wasnt sure where to check anymore

Thank You

Mark

The OPS .80 Bearing housing and the disc and disc housing are the same as the .67 OPS engine.---FC

Jeff Lee
Jeff, I'm looking for wrist-pin snap-rings for an OPS67. Let me know, Walt

Mark, I'd take $60.00 and a couple bucks for shipping for a disc rotor and housing setup. I take paypal at [email protected].

Walt, I dont have any of the snap rings for the wrist pin, sorry.

Jeff

Scott, I have been trying to post them to no avail so I sent the pics to a friend and asked him to post them here for you. Hopefully he will post them soon. Thanks

Jeff Lee

Yes, he will post them soon, he has no life! :wub: Actually, I was sitting here waiting for the computer to finish producing a video of that "special" cat we saw at Delmarva. Once that's done and uploaded, the sky has turned sunny again, so I'm heading outside to wash the cars.

gallery_2096_95_27928.jpg

gallery_2096_95_11222.jpg

Back