Novarossi of America

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glenn, is it possible to get a mixed shipment with two different nitro contents?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Friends, after much searching for ways to ship fuel in small quantities (less than 7 cases) I have found that I can get certificated by UPS to ship it. I hope to be done with the cert in the next week or so.

Shipping cost range from about $21 to $45 /case depending on distance.

Glenn

Friends, as I continued the deal to get certified with UPS we ran across a detail that makes it a no-go for me. It seems that although I could get certified to ship with no problem the type of account I am required to have with them would cost me much more in fees than I could every make in fuel sales.

Sorry guys!

I can however ship in quanties of 7 cases or more with no problem so if you get a few folks (or a hobby shop) together let me know.

Glenn

Arent the rules different for quarts?? Can you get fuel in quarts??
Sean
Sean, yes the rules are different for quarts, but the extra cost of the fuel is pretty high...4 quarts is MUCH higher than 1 gallon. Also, PowerMaster does not always have the quarts available.

I am going to try FedEx as soon as I get time (this move to Del Rio is taking all of my time!).

Glenn

Could you grab a gallon or 2 and pour it into 4/8 quarts? and ship it? Dollar store has quart bottles. Just wondering

Back