Novarossi of America

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends, I have just got set up as a PowerMaster fuel distributor. I have been using PowerMaster for about 8 years and I can say it is as good as ANY store bought fuel on the market. It is VERY consistant from gallon to gallon, comes in sealed metal cans, runs great, and is very easy on motors. It has 18% oil (castor/sys mix).

My price for 60% is $35 gallon with 40% and 50% being a few dollars less.

I will have fuel for sale on site at each of my Nitro Points Series races.

I do not know about shipping fuel, but will check with USPS tomorrow.

I am very excited to be able to offer this fuel for these prices!!! Long live Nitro!!!!!!

Glenn

for sure let us know about the shipping...you sell quarts also????? quarts can be shipped without the hazmat fees....

alden

MMM dont understand. Wildcat fuels told me that homeland security does not allow them to make any fuels with higher than 50% nitro mix.

Aside from all the hear-say and that crap.
Seriouly I need 50% shipped to 89074. I dont care if its the can or in qts. Can you find out? Thanks.
now that is the way business is done thanks hydro rob for making that clear and thank you glenn for supplying fuel at a good price for the ones that have been up all night wondering if fuel will be available.

tk

Ill take a few gallons of 60% shipped to 89103, Let me know, I can send you a fedex prepaid shipping slip.

Friends, I have just got set up as a PowerMaster fuel distributor. I have been using PowerMaster for about 8 years and I can say it is as good as ANY store bought fuel on the market. It is VERY consistant from gallon to gallon, comes in sealed metal cans, runs great, and is very easy on motors. It has 18% oil (castor/sys mix).
My price for 60% is $35 gallon with 40% and 50% being a few dollars less.

I will have fuel for sale on site at each of my Nitro Points Series races.

I do not know about shipping fuel, but will check with USPS tomorrow.

I am very excited to be able to offer this fuel for these prices!!! Long live Nitro!!!!!!

Glenn
Glenn,

I'll take a couple of gallons of the 60% nitro when I come down for your race at the end of this month.

Thanks,

David

hey glenn, I would like a case, (4 gal.) of 50%, I know you can ground ship ups a case with proper labels, stating flamible liquid haz-mat also pm sent..Corey

Friends, I finally got some shipping info...

The cheapest way to ship (by far) is via truck, but the order has to be at least 7 cases (there are 6 gallons/case so that is 42 gallons). The shipping charges change day to day so I can't give you a price to a specific location, but I think it averages about $3 per gallon.

For less than 7 cases I can have it dropped shipped UPS for $54/case. That is $9 per gallon!

They are not making fuel in quarts right now, but when they do shipping will be around $25/case (12 quarts). That is still over $8/gallon and 4 quarts cost more than 1 gallon.

Bottom line is that the only cheap way to get is is to drive to San Antonio pick it up from me. The next cheapest is for a group of guys to get together and order at least 7 cases so it can be shipped by truck. If none of that works, adding $9 per gallon to my price may still beat other's prices.

I'm sorry I can't find a better way to make this more affordable! If any of you know something better I am very happy to listen.

My complete price list is(before shipping of course):

-25% $26/gallon

-40% $31/gallon

-50% $33/gallon

-60% $35/gallon

I will take checks or paypal (I will need you to pay the 3% fee because I don't have 3% to lose!).

Please either order through PMs here or calling my cell phone in the evenings.

Thanks!

Glenn

Glenn, I had ours shipped last year from kentucky and another company and they shrink wrapped 10 cases of 4 on a pallet and used a common carrier.It was 120.00 total or 3.00/ case so your bang on.

If i was looking for a bulk buy i would try your fuel and your prices are fair.

Terry

The cheapest way to ship (by far) is via truck, but the order has to be at least 7 cases (there are 6 gallons/case so that is 42 gallons). The shipping charges change day to day so I can't give you a price to a specific location, but I think it averages about $3 per gallon.

For less than 7 cases I can have it dropped shipped UPS for $54/case. That is $9 per gallon!

They are not making fuel in quarts right now, but when they do shipping will be around $25/case (12 quarts). That is still over $8/gallon and 4 quarts cost more than 1 gallon.

Bottom line is that the only cheap way to get is is to drive to San Antonio pick it up from me. The next cheapest is for a group of guys to get together and order at least 7 cases so it can be shipped by truck. If none of that works, adding $9 per gallon to my price may still beat other's prices.

I'm sorry I can't find a better way to make this more affordable! If any of you know something better I am very happy to listen.

-25% $26/gallon

-40% $31/gallon

-50% $33/gallon

-60% $35/gallon

I will take checks or paypal (I will need you to pay the 3% fee because I don't have 3% to lose!).

Thanks!

Glenn
6 gallons per case is odd? Is that correct, I always see 4 gallons per case. Thanks, James

-25% $26/gallon

-40% $31/gallon

-50% $33/gallon

-60% $35/gallon

Thanks!

Glenn
6 gallons per case is odd? Is that correct, I always see 4 gallons per case. Thanks, James
James, yeah 6 gallons/case. It comes in metal cans so they fit in the box better than the round jugs.

Glenn

Back