Novarossi of America

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends, I have a nice big box of the 5 port and TX 21 motors. Of course I have the 35Plus motors and both the 3 port and 5 port .12 motors in stock.

Prices are still $215 for the 5 port .21, $395 for the TX 21, $375 for the 35 Plus and $155 for either of the .12 motors.

HO HO HO...is that Santa I hear?????

Glenn

glenn, got my .12 and extras, good looking motor even though it's so small :eek: . really fast shipping.guess i still need a few more things, so i'll be in touch!

thanks a bunch :D

tim dean

Glenn, things are looking up. I remembered last night that I'm working through the New Year's holiday and am getting triple-time for those 2 days. I need the .12 (pick one for me) and a pipe. Please shoot me a PM for the total price including shipping and the address and what name on the check.

Glenn, things are looking up. I remembered last night that I'm working through the New Year's holiday and am getting triple-time for those 2 days. I need the .12 (pick one for me) and a pipe. Please shoot me a PM for the total price including shipping and the address and what name on the check.
Ron, PM sent.

Thanks!

Glenn

You're online and so am I so maybe I can help.

Glenn measures his pipe location a little different than some do. If I'm correct from memory he uses 3-1/2" from the glow plug or center of the head back to the widest part of the pipe, not following the path from the plug along the header.

No problem.

If you have one, Glenn included a setup sheet with mine but maybe you didn't get one.

That was with a 180 pipe with no straight in it. It seems like I had to use a "J" pipe coupler from GS Racing to get my header short enough.

It's been a while as my pipe went with one of my .12 monos that I sold to a member in here but am getting another one once Glenn makes some more.

Glenn will probably chime in when he gets a chance as I know that he's really busy right now with moving.

Mike, for the .12 motors it should be about 2" from the side of the head (where the water fitting comes out) straight to the high point of the pipe.

Sorry for the delay getting an answer to you...Ron is right about the whole moving/Hoildays/new job thing keeping me busy!

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you!!!

Glenn

Thanks Glenn. I was trying to remember from my old fried brain and by not trying to locate the sheet from my disaster area in the workshop.

BTW, the check will be going out in today's mail. Once the engine is here then I can update the Sport 12 thread.

Boy, we're going to have some fun this summer!

Thanks Glenn. I was trying to remember from my old fried brain and by not trying to locate the sheet from my disaster area in the workshop.BTW, the check will be going out in today's mail. Once the engine is here then I can update the Sport 12 thread.

Yeah it looks like the Sport .12 proposal will make it onto the next board meeting agenda for us to talk about. It could be a really cool class...I hope we get it for at least the 1 year trail period.

Glenn

Thanks Glenn. I was trying to remember from my old fried brain and by not trying to locate the sheet from my disaster area in the workshop.BTW, the check will be going out in today's mail. Once the engine is here then I can update the Sport 12 thread.

Yeah it looks like the Sport .12 proposal will make it onto the next board meeting agenda for us to talk about. It could be a really cool class...I hope we get it for at least the 1 year trail period.

Glenn

Glenn, I have two novarossi new in the box that are several years old. One has the ssm2/n description on the box and the other has ssm, can you tell me the difference. I bought them from Bill about 5 years ago. Thanks.

Glenn

Glenn, I have two novarossi new in the box that are several years old. One has the ssm2/n description on the box and the other has ssm, can you tell me the difference. I bought them from Bill about 5 years ago. Thanks.
If you bought them both from Bill, they should be vey similar. Do they both have full threaded cranks? Standard plugs (not turbo). Same kind of carb?

If you really need to know I will be happy to look them over if you want to send them to me.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help,

Glenn

Friends, I have a nice big box of the 5 port and TX 21 motors. Of course I have the 35Plus motors and both the 3 port and 5 port .12 motors in stock.
Prices are still $215 for the 5 port .21, $395 for the TX 21, $375 for the 35 Plus and $155 for either of the .12 motors.

HO HO HO...is that Santa I hear?????

Glenn

Hi Glenn!

I was just wondering if the 3 port .12's are still for sale for $155? Also, do they come with a flywheel? How about the mounts and pipes for them? Do you offer them as well?

Thanks!

Back