Novarossi Update!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Ron Shaw would like to know do you know when you may have some more pipes to fit the 101CMB engine I need two?

Spare parts two weeks ago. Pipes are here. Headers will be here next week. I will be packing and placing these items in stock over the next two weeks. Engines will be next. Novarossi Italy is making exceptions for some of there largest dealers pending final news. I am in weekly contact with factory and if everything stays on course, BIG NEWS coming soon. Please dont ask in PM’s as I am sworn to secrecy which is imperative. You will hear it here and on our Facebook page as soon as everything is final. Stay tuned!!!

Thank you to our loyal customer base that have stuck behind us through this pandemic crisis and not fallen into the trap of believing negative and false statements from many here and on other forums. What I can GUARANTEE to you today, they are not bankrupt, not in trouble with the government, still have all factory and equipment, machines, and molds for current lines of engines, all still in place and are working on a path to reopen!!! Once this is all behind us, rewards will be forthcoming to our many loyal existing customers.
Great news
Nice to hear something positive!

Latest posts

Back