Novarossi of America

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, my latest order just arrived with 35Plus21's, lots of parts, and the new 5 port engines that I am selling for $250.
These new 5 port motors are very nice! They share many of the same parts as the much more expensive motors and should run almost as good right out of the box as the others. I only have a few of them and I expect them to be gone very soon, so if you want one give me a call.

Glenn
Hi Glen, I would like to order a 5 port .21. Do you have any motors ready to ship?

Will my header from my old short stroke nova fit this motor? what about pipe selection /recommendations..THANKS! Joe P.
Joe, I am sorry, but I am out of the 5 port motors right now (my last order lasted 10 days). I will have more on order soon and hope to have them here within a month. I do have the 35Plus engines in stock.

Yes your old header will fit. Pipe selection will vary depending on your boat. If you are running it in a mono I always recommend the black Novarossi pipe. If you are running a hydro I would recommend one of the Andy Brown pipes (I have those in stock) or the OPS 3280.

Thank you,

Glenn
Glen what the motor specks on the 5port.21? Like HP and top RPMs?

Hey guys, my latest order just arrived with 35Plus21's, lots of parts, and the new 5 port engines that I am selling for $250.
These new 5 port motors are very nice! They share many of the same parts as the much more expensive motors and should run almost as good right out of the box as the others. I only have a few of them and I expect them to be gone very soon, so if you want one give me a call.

Glenn
Hi Glen, I would like to order a 5 port .21. Do you have any motors ready to ship?

Will my header from my old short stroke nova fit this motor? what about pipe selection /recommendations..THANKS! Joe P.
Joe, I am sorry, but I am out of the 5 port motors right now (my last order lasted 10 days). I will have more on order soon and hope to have them here within a month. I do have the 35Plus engines in stock.

Yes your old header will fit. Pipe selection will vary depending on your boat. If you are running it in a mono I always recommend the black Novarossi pipe. If you are running a hydro I would recommend one of the Andy Brown pipes (I have those in stock) or the OPS 3280.

Thank you,

Glenn

Misshydro, here are the specs you are asking for. I'm not sure how they (any of the manufacturers) come up with these numbers and I'm not sure how accurate they are, but I guess thay are useful for compairing motors to one another.

Cilindrata / Displacement 3,49cc

Potenza massima / Max. power 2,80 hp

R.P.M (Max. power) 38.000 R.P.M.

Regime di utlilizzo / Practical range 6.000 ~ 44.000 R.P.M.

Alesaggio x corsa / Bore x stroke 16,26mm x 16,80mm

Glenn

Glenn

Thank you,

Glenn

Misshydro, here are the specs you are asking for. I'm not sure how they (any of the manufacturers) come up with these numbers and I'm not sure how accurate they are, but I guess thay are useful for compairing motors to one another.

Cilindrata / Displacement 3,49cc

Potenza massima / Max. power 2,80 hp

R.P.M (Max. power) 38.000 R.P.M.

Regime di utlilizzo / Practical range 6.000 ~ 44.000 R.P.M.

Alesaggio x corsa / Bore x stroke 16,26mm x 16,80mm

Glenn
Good!! thats the next motor I want to buy!!! I'm wondering how it runs agaist the CMB.21RS Redhead?? The non valahola motor?

Glen are you doing any mods to the 5 port nova to smooth it out or is it ok right from the box, ie: stock carb.

Glen are you doing any mods to the 5 port nova to smooth it out or is it ok right from the box, ie: stock carb.
Taber, I have even had a chance to run one yet (no pond), but the word I'm getting is they run good right out of the box (remove a shim to set the head clearance). I really like the stock carb after I modify it by removing the low speed, high speed needles and shortening the spray bar (I charge $25 to do this if you want it done).

Glenn

Taber, I have even had a chance to run one yet (no pond), but the word I'm getting is they run good right out of the box (remove a shim to set the head clearance). I really like the stock carb after I modify it by removing the low speed, high speed needles and shortening the spray bar (I charge $25 to do this if you want it done).

Glenn
Glen when you remove the low speed and hi speed needle , you must be using a remote needle correct ?

Glenn
Glen when you remove the low speed and hi speed needle , you must be using a remote needle correct ?
Yes I run either an in line or 3rd channel needle valve.

Glenn

How much for a 5 port piston and sleeve?mike b
Mike, I don't know yet as I don't know what the conversion rate is that I will have to pay. It has been staying lower in the last few weeks than it was on my previous orders. I hope to be lowering prices across the board when this order comes in!

Glenn

Back