Novarossi of America

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, Glenn, another question for ya, I have a nova P5X buggy engine with a jim Hotts mod., was wondering if these water cooled head's would work on my P5X also can I get a flywheel made to work with a modded SG shaft??, Thanks..Corey

Hi, Glenn, another question for ya, I have a nova P5X buggy engine with a jim Hotts mod., was wondering if these water cooled head's would work on my P5X also can I get a flywheel made to work with a modded SG shaft??, Thanks..Corey
Corey, I'm not sure exactly what a P5X head is like, but I'm pretty sure we can put something together. Yes I will be happy to mod a flywheel for your SG shaft. Send me a PM and we can talk details.

Glenn

Corey, I'm not sure exactly what a P5X head is like, but I'm pretty sure we can put something together. Yes I will be happy to mod a flywheel for your SG shaft. Send me a PM and we can talk details.

Glenn
Glenn,

The car heads are flat like the unit Frank Orlic makes. His water jacket will most likely fit. We still have a bunch of the same style waterjackets in stock remaining from our pre MAC days.

I should probably just send them all to you.

The P5X car crankcase is the same as the higher priced Nova marine engines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glenn, (or anyone else that knows) is this the engine you guys are talking about? If so, what's the avalibility of the engines and parts?

I got this info. from your website.

Engine T 35 PLUS 21 MS2

Displacement 3,49cc

Max. power 2,87 hp

R.P.M (Max. power) 38.200 R.P.M.

Practical range 6.000 ~ 45.800 R.P.M.

Bore x stroke 16,26mm x 16,80mm

Sleeve N. Transfer ports N. 9

Code 08556T

Rear Ball Bearing Balls type Steel

Code 16800

Starting

Crankshaft Type 14mm - TURBO STD

Code 85012

Carburetor Type 9,0mm - Rotary

Material Aluminium

Adjustment Double

Code 75013

Glowplug type - Code Turbo - C6TF

Exhaust position Rear

Thanks

Glenn, (or anyone else that knows) is this the engine you guys are talking about? If so, what's the avalibility of the engines and parts?

Engine T 35 PLUS 21 MS2

Displacement 3,49cc

Max. power 2,87 hp

Code 08556T

Code 16800

Starting

Code 85012

Material Aluminium

Adjustment Double

Code 75013

Exhaust position Rear

Thanks
Ben yes the 35Plus is one of the engines we are talking about, but it is not the $250 engine. The 35Plus is the top of the line Novarossi marine engine and I sell them for $395. Yes I keep engines and all parts in stock. The only difference in my engines from the specs you listed above is my engines come set up for standard plugs, but I do have turbo plug heads in stock if you would like that instead.

Glenn

Engine T 35 PLUS 21 MS2

Displacement 3,49cc

Max. power 2,87 hp

Code 08556T

Code 16800

Starting

Code 85012

Material Aluminium

Adjustment Double

Code 75013

Exhaust position Rear

Thanks
Ben yes the 35Plus is one of the engines we are talking about, but it is not the $250 engine. The 35Plus is the top of the line Novarossi marine engine and I sell them for $395. Yes I keep engines and all parts in stock. The only difference in my engines from the specs you listed above is my engines come set up for standard plugs, but I do have turbo plug heads in stock if you would like that instead.

Glenn
I saw both of these engines run this weekend at the Norterh Nats I was pitting for Ron Jefferson.His twenty mono ran great and his twenty hydro realy ran great. Ron always makes his stuff go :) :)

Bob Morton

Glen . how do the short strokes compare in performance to the newer long strokes,and can I still get parts for the short strokes?

Glen . how do the short strokes compare in performance to the newer long strokes,and can I still get parts for the short strokes?
A good SS will run with a good LS.

I have many of the parts for a SS, but there are some that are no longer available...cases, piston/sleeves (I have new pistons for sale), crankshafts. If you have a good SS then make sure you keep good bearings in it (change them BEFORE they wear out and you can make the case last forever), use a good quality fuel, and be easy on squeezing the needle and it should continue to run for a long time.

Give me a call if you ever need anything for it.

Glenn

I have many of the parts for a SS, but there are some that are no longer available...cases, piston/sleeves (I have new pistons for sale), crankshafts. If you have a good SS then make sure you keep good bearings in it (change them BEFORE they wear out and you can make the case last forever), use a good quality fuel, and be easy on squeezing the needle and it should continue to run for a long time.

Glenn

two questions glenn, how in the world do i get the collewt into the flywheel on my 12 i got from you, i have no collets that will fit down into the hole that is machined in the center.. and question 2 is do you still have any of the 12's left at the special price, i need 2 more please, and the new carbs.. let me know , thanks

terry

Glenn

two questions glenn, how in the world do i get the collewt into the flywheel on my 12 i got from you, i have no collets that will fit down into the hole that is machined in the center.. and question 2 is do you still have any of the 12's left at the special price, i need 2 more please, and the new carbs.. let me know , thanks

terry
Terry, the answer to the collet question is to buy one of the collets I sell...it has the pilot section that fits rght down in the flywheel. ;) And for only $9.95 it will save you any headache you may be having. I have 3 more .12 motors for $175 ($200 with flywheel). And yes I have the new carbs. PM me with the details if you want the motors.

Glenn

Glenn

terry
Terry, the answer to the collet question is to buy one of the collets I sell...it has the pilot section that fits rght down in the flywheel. ;) And for only $9.95 it will save you any headache you may be having. I have 3 more .12 motors for $175 ($200 with flywheel). And yes I have the new carbs. PM me with the details if you want the motors.

Glenn
Glenn, could you please give the rear bearing number for the Nova .28 engine? Thank You, Richard D

Glenn

terry

Glenn
Glenn, could you please give the rear bearing number for the Nova .28 engine? Thank You, Richard D
Richard, it is 16800. I have them in stock.

Do you have a .28? I got one to play with in my last order...I haven't had the chance to run it yet, but it looks really good!

Glenn

HOW MUCH FOR A NEW 21 SS PISTON???? Need about three of them THANKS JWB

Hey guys, my latest order just arrived with 35Plus21's, lots of parts, and the new 5 port engines that I am selling for $250.
These new 5 port motors are very nice! They share many of the same parts as the much more expensive motors and should run almost as good right out of the box as the others. I only have a few of them and I expect them to be gone very soon, so if you want one give me a call.

Glenn
Hi Glen, I would like to order a 5 port .21. Do you have any motors ready to ship?

Will my header from my old short stroke nova fit this motor? what about pipe selection /recommendations..THANKS! Joe P.

Hey guys, my latest order just arrived with 35Plus21's, lots of parts, and the new 5 port engines that I am selling for $250.
These new 5 port motors are very nice! They share many of the same parts as the much more expensive motors and should run almost as good right out of the box as the others. I only have a few of them and I expect them to be gone very soon, so if you want one give me a call.

Glenn
Hi Glen, I would like to order a 5 port .21. Do you have any motors ready to ship?

Will my header from my old short stroke nova fit this motor? what about pipe selection /recommendations..THANKS! Joe P.
Joe, I am sorry, but I am out of the 5 port motors right now (my last order lasted 10 days). I will have more on order soon and hope to have them here within a month. I do have the 35Plus engines in stock.

Yes your old header will fit. Pipe selection will vary depending on your boat. If you are running it in a mono I always recommend the black Novarossi pipe. If you are running a hydro I would recommend one of the Andy Brown pipes (I have those in stock) or the OPS 3280.

Thank you,

Glenn

Back