SPECIAL SALE NOTICE, LAWLESS OUTLAW ADAPTER, IN MEMORY OF ROD GERAGHTY

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LawlessMan

Special sale on the new Lawless Outlaw car motor adapter. $50.00, shipped anywhere in the US for $9.00 (foreign shipment available at prevailing rate). You've seen the discussions on this for the last year, and it is available now. This item was created by and developed in collaboration with Rod Geraghty. It was his final contribution to the R/C boating hobby before his unfortunate passing. $5.00 of every sale of this adapter will be donated to Vietnam Veterans Of America in memory of Rod, who was a proud VietNam veteran. In addition to the $5.00 share of your purchase, Ric Wally has committed to add an extra $5.00 to the fund. Further, if you want to add an extra amount to your payment, there will be a function on your invoice to "Add a tip." All tips will be automatically added to the fund set aside to be donated, and Ric will double that as well. I am extending this offer until May 1st, or until current stock is exhausted, whichever comes sooner. Order by e-mailing me at [email protected] or calling me @ 607-687-0143. PLEASE, do not PM or attempt to send texts to my phone. It don't do that. If anyone wants to pledge any matching donation, please feel free to contact me. Remember Rod in a constructive way, and keep in mind that there is nothing added to the price you pay to fund this donation, unless you want to do that.

SALE EXTENDED! I am extending the sale of the OUTLAW adapters through the month of April. $5.00 of every unit sold will be added to the fund to donate to the VietNam Veterans Of America in memory of Rod Geraghty. In addition, I will accept donations to the fund until May 1st. If you make a purchase and wish to augment the donation, use the "Add a Tip" feature to do so. You can also simply send a donation to lawlessman1@hotmail through Paypal Friends and Family feature. An offer has been made to match all donations made, so this is the time to make your donation or purchase the adapter to take advantage of that generous offer.. All monies collected will be reported here on May 2nd and a check will go out to VVOA immediately afterward. Thank you to all who have purchased or donated and anyone who does so before May 1st.

LAST 2 DAYS OF SPECIAL SALE! If you plan to order an Outlaw Adapter anytime this year, do it before midnight April 30th to have $5.00 of your purchase price donated to VVOA in memory of Rod Geraghty. Donations will also be accepted as explained earlier. Don't miss this chance, it will not increase the price of your adapter, but will help the total that will be donated.

Latest posts

Back