Hello from Mid Texas coast.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonny Cook

Getting back into RC boats, Since i retired from Marine shop owner of over 30 years , Repairing outboards, New motor and boat sales. Custom Big custom ordered aluminum Boats, and My custom Aluminum welding work on them. In Port O'Connor. Texas, near Victoria.
I built my first Dumas DragNfly kit over 30 years ago with a KB 3.5 outboard, Never splashed or started it. Daughters cat knocked it down and cracked the rear part of the hull, years ago . My son and I had a Couple Electric boats Kosho in the early 90's him Vee Me, Wave baster tunnel hull with Electric outboard. Son in Law bought Grand son a small electric boat to run in his small pond, now dry. But pulled everything out of top of the closet, got the electric boats up and running. Building a Dumas wood Hot shot kit now. Bought another good looking and shape KB 3.5 nitro outboard, but going to go electric conversion to the new dumas with a outboard drive. I have a 2050 motor and bracket coming from inland waters now and run off a 5000 3s. 90 amp flycolor esc ,Radiolink RG6 transmitter. Dang things have sure changed since the Old futba i bought back int he 80's on radios , etc. Get the Dumas hotshot finished tested and work on the Drag n fly hull and burn some Nitro. I bought a used 7.5 KB nitro outboard for a future project.
Get them out with my two grands kids and enjoy some time and the rc boats with them. Thanks Sonny Cook

Getting back into RC boats, Since i retired from Marine shop owner of over 30 years , Repairing outboards, New motor and boat sales. Custom Big custom ordered aluminum Boats, and My custom Aluminum welding work on them. In Port O'Connor. Texas, near Victoria.
I built my first Dumas DragNfly kit over 30 years ago with a KB 3.5 outboard, Never splashed or started it. Daughters cat knocked it down and cracked the rear part of the hull, years ago . My son and I had a Couple Electric boats Kosho in the early 90's him Vee Me, Wave baster tunnel hull with Electric outboard. Son in Law bought Grand son a small electric boat to run in his small pond, now dry. But pulled everything out of top of the closet, got the electric boats up and running. Building a Dumas wood Hot shot kit now. Bought another good looking and shape KB 3.5 nitro outboard, but going to go electric conversion to the new dumas with a outboard drive. I have a 2050 motor and bracket coming from inland waters now and run off a 5000 3s. 90 amp flycolor esc ,Radiolink RG6 transmitter. Dang things have sure changed since the Old futba i bought back int he 80's on radios , etc. Get the Dumas hotshot finished tested and work on the Drag n fly hull and burn some Nitro. I bought a used 7.5 KB nitro outboard for a future project.
Get them out with my two grands kids and enjoy some time and the rc boats with them. Thanks Sonny Cook
Welcome back Sonny! Have fun with it. This is a great forum to join.

Thanks getting the info needed for the hot shot boat electric outboard Kb lower Leopard 2550 kv i'm building. I stripped the 1980's Dumas drag n fly today to do some touch up repairs , repaint with the 1980's kb 3.5 to run on it that has never seen the water. All for fun ! Since i live the closest to 3 hours to a club and racing.

Welcome Sonny

Latest posts

Back