No SMACK talk from you ladies going to the WTC? this place isn't what it used to be...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news, got the new 40 boat up to 64mph. now lets see what she'll do when i get her out of the truck :blink:

Randy don't forget to bring your birth day hat for the japanese restaurant ,

Or will it be hearl' s birthday this year

Good news, got the new 40 boat up to 64mph. now lets see what she'll do when i get her out of the truck :blink:
Just think how fast it would be if it had Randy's back-up prop on it!!!!...... :eek:
He's talking a little smack , so the tears must be bottled- scary part is I KNOW he hasnt tested yet, I think he is feeling mighty comfy this year- just sayin -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Just think how fast it would be if it had Randy's back-up prop on it!!!!...... :eek:
He's talking a little smack , so the tears must be bottled- scary part is I KNOW he hasnt tested yet, I think he is feeling mighty comfy this year- just sayin -_-
As I said, he better be ready. Competition gonna be strong this year. Many boaters coming with fast boats...... :) Ill have to post some old race results from years ago sometime...... ;) These guys can definetly be beat.

does he have a badge ? how will i know who he is? i need a timeline so i know when to start shaking.

i just want to be ready when the bowel movment hits the oscillating ventilator!!

As I said, he better be ready. Competition gonna be strong this year. Many boaters coming with fast boats...... :) Ill have to post some old race results from years ago sometime...... ;) These guys can definetly be beat.

Until then, you'll just have to keep beating yourself. :D

MY BAD. you left it wfo there

WTC Smack Talk Video #2 will be posted soon!!!! Watch for it in the "Outboard" thread. Enjoy......... :D

Until then, you'll just have to keep beating yourself. :D

MY BAD. you left it wfo there
Smack!!!!....... ;)

Well, that was a waste of a perfectly good afternoon.

Back to the cave.

So far, I got nothing.

I did hit 70 once, until the light turned red.

Well, that was a waste of a perfectly good afternoon.

Back to the cave.

So far, I got nothing.

I did hit 70 once, until the light turned red.

I sure have missed you guys and this hobby!!!!!!!!.......... :)

Back