No SMACK talk from you ladies going to the WTC? this place isn't what it used to be...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice boat Timmy. I never really watched a Vision run until the Winternats. Shawn's Vision was a rocket and "buoy hugger". You got a good one there Bud!!!!

See ya soon!!!

Geez, I give the guy a football field width of room and he 'bumps' me to clear some space. You still had the cobwebs hanging off your radio that day, two weeks is a different story! Lane one will hold two boats, believe it or not!

Geez, I give the guy a football field width of room and he 'bumps' me to clear some space. You still had the cobwebs hanging off your radio that day, two weeks is a different story! Lane one will hold two boats, believe it or not!
That's cool, you guys go ahead and squeeze 6 boats in lane 1 for all I car. I'll gladly take lane 4 and coast around the front of the pack. ^_^

Jay I think we need a round 2 of last years race. I've been working on adding some more horsepower so you might need to hug the buoys a little closer. I FINALLY found Drake's prop that he gave me way back in '05 that's been missing for at least 2-3 years now. You just thought that CMB was quick with Premo's prop that I was using. Just wait until this year. :ph34r: ;)

~Jr.

Hahahahahaha. I knew you would get a kick outta that one... ;) Yep, its gonna be a good race in Chuckie Towne for sure......... :D

That's cool, you guys go ahead and squeeze 6 boats in lane 1 for all I car. I'll gladly take lane 4 and coast around the front of the pack. ^_^

Jay I think we need a round 2 of last years race. I've been working on adding some more horsepower so you might need to hug the buoys a little closer. I FINALLY found Drake's prop that he gave me way back in '05 that's been missing for at least 2-3 years now. You just thought that CMB was quick with Premo's prop that I was using. Just wait until this year. :ph34r: ;)

~Jr.

Jr,

Unless Premo's prop came with a software update for the radio to allow more Premo and less Atwell, we should be fine!!!!!.............. :p

You know the song, "SMACK THAT"........ :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

~Jr.
:)

Last edited by a moderator:

~Jr.

Jr,

Unless Premo's prop came with a software update for the radio to allow more Premo and less Atwell, we should be fine!!!!!.............. :p
Haha, what do you know about software updates? Last I heard you were still driving those ancient Leecrafts with Morse code and swim goggle sized bifocals. :blink: :lol:

~Jr.

I don’t post much because no one wants technical advice from someone who has trouble differentiating between a #4 & #6 Allen wrench. I just know #4 is yellow in the box, and #6 is orange. I have run enough heats as a racer though, and recognize who are good racers, and who need a little more work. Anyone who talks smack, and has no boat or experience to offer to the competition, in my mind probably needs a little more work. I was pitting for a guy last year, and I asked him where he wanted to be at the start. His answer was “it really doesn’t matter”. My answer was “yes it really does matter”. When I read some of the posts by the person who talks smack (with no boats to race), I again hear that same voice in my head say “it really doesn’t matter”. So put down the key board, get a boat, and come to school. We go to the tunnel champs every year because there are 20 + drivers that are capable of winning, not just a few class favorites. I don’t have much smack talk for you all, but I have 6 classes I’m running this year, so I won’t be hiding behind a keyboard.

Shaw I’m guessing you’ll be better this year than last (you ran real good for a rookie). So I trained real hard for you this year, even put another inch on my biceps, in case I need to drag you into the bushes and teach you a little respect. Just remember at the start when I ask you were you want to be, say to yourself “it really doesn’t matter” because your boats are that fast.

Jay H.
A few US-1's dont hurt either J ;)

You girls have fun , wish we coulda made it up there- One day B)

And btw, if you DO drag Shaw in the woods , give him one for me Coulhane and BigJhnOttr ;) :p :p :p :lol:

Just a little love Ron :D

Tell Mic Im gonna take him up on that offer next year.

Andy
Hahahahahaha. I love it Andy. It's all good for sure. You are welcome to come join us "ladies" any time you want. If big Jay takes me in the woods I will pull his dress over his eyes and run!!!!!!!!!.............. :eek: If you really want to come and don't have something to run, I will throw something together for ya. Just let me know......... ;) Talk to you soon.
My Vision Mod VP will be ready for the Fall Nats so I have have something to run with you split nose girls , Its the other stuff your gonna have to watch out for ;)

~Jr.

Jr,

Haha, what do you know about software updates? Last I heard you were still driving those ancient Leecrafts with Morse code and swim goggle sized bifocals. :blink: :lol:

~Jr.
Don't forget about the K&B!!!!!........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are too funny. Just wait. I'm working on my software update. It's called a .46 NovaRossi with a new "old" Leecraft?????? I will be testing it this summer and it should be ready by the next race, probably Grand Prix or Fall Nationals.

Does Randy have his "Premo" software EPROMS on the way to update your radio yet??????????...... :p

Got MIGHTY quiet around here :blink:

good thing I get the "Under the Radar Secret Squirrel news" live -

You ladies better be quiet for a reason. :blink:

Little birdie flew by my place today to drop off my X-Mono fix :ph34r: and from what I understand -Fingers aint the only entry that may be added prior to deadline, Turn up the REO - it gets better- I hear even "the quiet one/ that backs up the quiet" may even join in to talk some smack with a week to go- HIGHLY unusual B)

Big John Otter and Mikey where said to be burning fuel at Brandon- But my spies had NOTHING new to report due to high winds, and well yeah.....

Andy

Andy, Mod-VP is not in the Fall Nats. And you are not in the WTC. If so, the OMC's would smoke ya!!

I know of one particular "updated" Gen 1 boat that that is running very well. :ph34r:

Got MIGHTY quiet around here :blink:

good thing I get the "Under the Radar Secret Squirrel news" live -

You ladies better be quiet for a reason. :blink:

Little birdie flew by my place today to drop off my X-Mono fix :ph34r: and from what I understand -Fingers aint the only entry that may be added prior to deadline, Turn up the REO - it gets better- I hear even "the quiet one/ that backs up the quiet" may even join in to talk some smack with a week to go- HIGHLY unusual B)

Big John Otter and Mikey where said to be burning fuel at Brandon- But my spies had NOTHING new to report due to high winds, and well yeah.....

Andy
Sunday at Brandon was BOOM X3

Latest posts

Back