Next Fun run, and thoughts?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrotoys

To where it will be again?

Toledo pond was nice, but thats a swimming pond, may not beable to run there in the summer.

Just looking for input to where it might be.

Seeing more and more new members here, and hoping this next time out will be bigger.

There was Nitro boats, Gas boats, planes, whats gonna be the new thing at the next one?

Tom

Well if it in early June, K-zoo where we had the 1st one would work, or My Friend Steve wouldn't mind holding a fun run at either his in-laws place ( a private lake in Greenville Mi.) It might be a little too much of a drive for the guys in Toledo though.

Having it back here in the 'Zoo again is fine with me. We can do it at Spring Valley Park or somewhere else. I'll have to wait to see what the IMPBA race schedule is like before picking a date. No little kids this time in the water and no bare feet!

I did like the Park in Oregon (Toledo). It looked like more of the Pond Hoppers wanted to show up.

BTW, if any of you go back there in the spring look off the turn 6 area for a tuned pipe. I left one about 20 feet off shore! If you find it, it's yours.

For June 04, I've got vacation from the 7th to the 17th currently scheduled off. :rolleyes: We will be traveling back to G.R. for that vaca time... I'd hope to bring the boats to run again with all of the gang. :D Anytime before then, if the run is scheduled on my day off, I may just come on up and have a fun day...

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Wade, look at your post numbers.. Knew you had the devil in ya!! :wacko: :wacko:

June Sounds good, and Kal pond sounds good.

Or if Dale can find out more on the toledo pond again.

Im open for a date.

just trying to get something soon to take it off.

NT

Propjockey said:
Mark, you not going to Tennessee in July?
PJ,

Tenn. in July won't be a Fun Run... :eek: But to answer your question.. DOAH.. <_< Heck ya I'll be there.. :unsure: Won't be racing though :p , still going to volunteer my time for the cause. :lol:

Mark

OB Nut said:
Wade, look at your post numbers.. Knew you had the devil in ya!! :wacko: :wacko:
Mark, what can I say...... not anymore!! :blink:

My wife said that she won't travel that far again (toledo) just to run boats :( but she woud go to K-Zoo. I would love to have a pond here in GR, MI so we could have it here, but I don't know of any.

I'll tell you whats new for the next fun run, my new gas insane cat with a zanoah 260 6hp , and jucies new insane v hall 260 zanoah , We might even try the raceing seen for the new year.We'll have to find a club not to far away. Were ready to travel for a fun run, k-zoo would be fine ,time for a trailer to many boats i might be selling one of my tunnels if you guys are interested you,v seen them run i,ll let you know. Water is starting to freezzzzz :angry:

Now now, Tunnel man (dale???)

What are you putting tougher?

What set up are you using and what engine?

I toooooooooooo am putting the same boat tougher.

guess its going to lead to prop work for the fastest boat insane.

NT

When we get a date set, I'll get hold of some more of the Locals around here to show up. Dave Homer said that he would get some of his out of Mothballs and I talked to Terry Stuller (waterspitter007) last night for the first time in a long time. He has a bedroom full of boats collecting dust and needs some motivation to get them out again.

For the guys in the central Fl area I would consider hosting a fun run at my lake in Titusville Flif I could get some help to mow the grass in the race area and reset the bouys

Hap once you have the fun run, dont think grass grows in places. :D

The first one was nice, and the second was more people came tougher, Sounds to me, more are getting the gas boats.

This next one should be fun.

INSANES, INSANES, INSANES.

Plenty of them boats at the next one.

Hay nitrotoys Im getting a in sane cat with a 260 zanoah were getting the same motor as radamus had in his sprint cat you seen at the fun run, hall 300.00, motor 400.00 hardware 115.00 sealed radio box 15.00 i think you need one of these ;) a dry radio box is a happy box :D complete boat ready to run about 1000.00 bucks not to bad. toledo tunnel&gas man :huh:

Hey Dale, DID IT ALREADY.

Have insane cat as well. I used stock motor and did get it in the water already.

Runs real sweet, handles like its on rails

I got a yeller one, What color is yours?

did you go with the J&G hardware?

NT

Last edited by a moderator:
K-Zoo would be ok with me. I definelty want to make it to one of the fun runs next year.

As Wade had mentioned we would have no problems at my in-laws in Greenville. We would have a pontoon and/or row boat to retrieve. Possiblly even the neighbors paddle boat to retrieve with. We could even fire up a grill or two and cook lunch.

Latest posts

Back