NEW OPS 120 Motor Haw do you rate it ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Every one. Just looking for your valued opinion on the all new OPS 120 Engine as well as the all new OPS 90 Engine.

How do you rate there Performance / Reliability / Back up service (Eg) If a manufacture fault happens to accrue to the Engines Will you get Support like you get with the CMB Engine. Haw wood it compere do you think against the CMB Rs101 or the CMB Rs90 if it happened to be fitted in to a twin rigger??

Thank you as your opinion on this topic is greatly appreciated yours truly.

Manuel Stama.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did he just say "ass" and get away with it ?

Hi Every one. Just looking for your valued opinion on the all new OPS 120 Engine as wall as the all new OPS 90 Engine.

Haw do you rate there Performance / Reliability / Back up service (Eg) If a manufacture fault happens to accrue to the Engines Will you get Support like you get with the CMB Engine. Haw wood it compere do you think against the CMB Rs101 or the CMB Rs90 if it happened to be fitted in to a twine rigger??

Thank you ass your opinion on this topic is greatly appreciated your sensually.

Manuel Stama.

if you read his post carefully, it looks like he is not an English as a primary spoken language person.

Carl

Have not had one in my hands, but from what I've heard, the OPS .120 is built into the .80 crankcase. :eek: That won't hold up to much, if any, Nitro.

:blink: in the 80 case??? So wait... They come out with this new super .90 engine, and they don't even use it as the base for the 120?? what kind of sense does that make?

:blink: in the 80 case??? So wait... They come out with this new super .90 engine, and they don't even use it as the base for the 120?? what kind of sense does that make?
Both engines pictured are built in the OPS 80 case.

The plane engine is a .120 and the marine engine is a .90

OPS .120.jpg

OPS 90 m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was under the impression the "new" 90 was just that...new...

OPS = fail.

I always liked OPS but they really

need a one peice case and a bolt on carb .

Tim k

I always liked OPS but they really

need a one peice case and a bolt on carb .

Tim k
For my money the cmb 101 is hands down better its more power than you can use. Nice to throttle back and wait for the com to get close then roll on the throttle again :p

Back