Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Simpson

Hello everyone GotNitro is new to this forum and I want to introduce our surpurb line of OPS Marine engines all in stock at GotNitro.com. GotNitro has had an on-line presence Web Store since 2004. For the last 5 years we have been a distributor for OPS Engines and Nuova Faor Motorcycles. Within the last year by popular demand we now carry the full line of OPS Marine engines and parts. If you need something that we do not have on our web-site we would be happy to order for you. I am the owner of GotNitro and race with the OPS Next on-road engines and it is by far the best engine I have ever had the opportunity to run. I am also finishing up my 1/8th scale Bud Hydoplane boat with the new OPS 120 almost 6HP. I will be checking this forum now that we are setup so any questions please let me know and I will do my best to earn your business :D

GNO's shipping all orders any size $3 USPS anywhere in the USA

Our site: http://www.gotnitro.com

Dave

GNO

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dave!

Welcome to International Waters forum.

I looked at your very nice website and photos of the OPS marine engines. Nice!

I do have a question. You mention that you are putting the OPS 1.20 into your 1/8 Scale Bud. Will the OPS 120 bolt into the same engine mount as the OPS .67?

Also, do you have Bore & Stroke specs on the OPS 120?

Also, what about the big block OPS 90. Will those engines and/or parts be availible?

Thanks for your time,

Andy

Hi I really do not know about the .67's if porting or anything else has changed since I don't have an older engine or the specs to compare it to. They are the new Drum Style and I have included the spec sheet here for your review. If this does not answer your questions please let me know and I will arm wrestle with OPS for more info...LOL

Larger picture of specs on web-site gotnitro.com

spec's are same as the last one I bought, 1995..wish they would up-date these I have allways been a OPS fan takes to much to make them run with the newer engines out today, whats the scoop on this 3.5?

ops 21.bmp

Attachments

• ops 21.bmp
    90.3 KB · Views: 114
Hi Dave!

Welcome to International Waters forum.

I looked at your very nice website and photos of the OPS marine engines. Nice!

I do have a question. You mention that you are putting the OPS 1.20 into your 1/8 Scale Bud. Will the OPS 120 bolt into the same engine mount as the OPS .67?

Also, do you have Bore & Stroke specs on the OPS 120?

Also, what about the big block OPS 90. Will those engines and/or parts be availible?

Thanks for your time,

Andy
Hi Andy thank you glad to be here. The OPS 67 is a smaller block and therefore the OPS 120 will not fit into the same engine mount. The OPS 90 and 120 will fit same mount but not the .67. The black head 90 at this time we do not plan on carrying this older engine but will very soon have the parts for this black head 90. OPS is terrible with the specs on their engines. I have included a picture of the spec sheet for the 120 and it is also on our web-site that you can blow up a little bigger to read. Hope this answers your questions.
~Dave

GNO

Thanks for the info Dave.

On the 120 engine. Can you measure the width of the crackcase under the lugs with a caliper? That would be aproximately the width between the engine mounting rails in the boat.

Also the center to center distance between the two engine mounting screw holes, front to back.

Thanks!

Thanks for the info Dave.

On the 120 engine. Can you measure the width of the crackcase under the lugs with a caliper? That would be approximately the width between the engine mounting rails in the boat.

Also the center to center distance between the two engine mounting screw holes, front to back.

Thanks!
Hi Andy sure the width of crankcase is 43mm that would be tight if exact so like 43.10 would be perfect by the way this is not a cracked case like you mention above ahahahahahThe distance between the the rear mounting holes center to center is 49.5mm and the distance between front and rear mounting holes on same side 19.5mm. Hope this answers your question Andy.

~Dave

GNO

Hi Dave,

I am looking for a OPS 45 NITRO pipe, any in stock?? price??

Regards.
Hello oh yes we have in stock and with pipe excellent price $ 389 our standard shipping anywhere in the US is $3. Please feel free to visit our site gotnitro.com.
Regards,

~Dave

GNO

Hi Dave,

I am looking for a OPS 45 NITRO pipe, any in stock?? price??

Regards.
Hello oh yes we have in stock and with pipe excellent price $ 389 our standard shipping anywhere in the US is $3. Please feel free to visit our site gotnitro.com.
Regards,

~Dave

GNO
Do you have pipes individually, possibly a list with Part Numbers and prices? Most people are interested in the "nitro pipes", as OPS calls them.

Dave,

Went on your web page, couldnt find just pipes, but I am looking for OPS 67 nitro pipe w/ muffler (can design ).

I need 3 of them, shipped to 48036, Michigan USA
Hi Joe are these the pipes you are looking for? If so they are $79.00ea and our shipping is only $3 for all. Let me know if these are what you need and I will let you know when they arrive in about 10 days if that will work for you. Thanks Joe!

any pics and/or specs on the new Green head 21 ops engine, certainly sounds interesting, especially if its a new version of 21 engine and not just a re-release with new colours

Back