New KEP's T2 .21 PDF Freebie (soon)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OS SPEED 21 XZ-M

Hi Niklas,

finally got the new OS 21SPEED XZM, fantastic engine, have you run this engine yet, cant wait to see how it performs

OS SPEED 21 XZ-M

Hi Niklas,

finally got the new OS 21SPEED XZM, fantastic engine, have you run this engine yet, cant wait to see how it performs
Hi Shane, nope I have only seen the pics of it. Looks good and if it runs equally good, or even better, as the standard XZ-M then Im sure it will be awesome!

thanks, depending on how quick I get the boat built, I'll let you know how the new OS SPEED engine goes,

Hello Niklas,

I am French and I do the hydro run with a "carbon rocket" outrigger, I think you know this boat.

Your Kep's t2 is very nice and fast.

I'm trying to build your Kep's t2 and I would like to have some informations

What is the sponsons lenght please ? (because it's not on the plan).

What kind of Andy Brown muffler you use and what kind of fuel tank too ?

I see the 260 ml fuel tank or 210 ml fuel tank.

What is the better fuel tank for you?

Thank you very much for your answer and sorry for my bad english !!

Best Regards

Cyril

Hi Cyril, to build it you need to print it out... Then its easy to measure it yourself... ;) As i have mentioned, the freebie is not a drawing with all dimensions. Its a template drawing where you print it out and do templates of the important profiles... But i will get the info to you tomorrow. I dont use any "andy brown" pipe - at least not lately. Its a Kalistratov pipe (K21) from Al Hobbs. But the old parabolic from andy works ok (for me). Regarding tank i have built it myself. The back-pack design in itself is not a better function design. Its made like that because i think its easier to make them like that. But for 50 bucks i would really, really advice you to order one from Walt Barney. :) But he wont do any tanks right now (before christmas i think) as he's in for some knee surgery quite soon.

Ok thank you !! I'll print the plan this week and I'll see with Walt Barney for the fuel tank. I think 220ml is great.

Also, I'm interested by your carburetor but I don't have any answer from Charles Perdue...

See you soon

Cyril

Ok thank you !! I'll print the plan this week and I'll see with Walt Barney for the fuel tank. I think 220ml is great.

Also, I'm interested by your carburetor but I don't have any answer from Charles Perdue...

See you soon

Cyril
The sponsons are nose to tail: 454 mm

The Walter Barney tank will be even bigger then 220 ml - more like 250 ml. Its no problem starting your engine at 2.5 minutes before the start... :)

Zoom: Charles usually makes carbs 1 time per year and you need to be on the waiting list to get one. If they are all booked and sold it will take another 12 months until the next batch basically...

Try the Orlic carb if you cant get a Zoom -> http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=53462

/Niklas

See you soon

Cyril
Hello Cyril, I do not remember getting a request from you for a NR type 21 Zoom. If you want one, PM me and I will put you on the list.

Thanks, Charles

See you soon

Cyril
The sponsons are nose to tail: 454 mm

The Walter Barney tank will be even bigger then 220 ml - more like 250 ml. Its no problem starting your engine at 2.5 minutes before the start... :)

Zoom: Charles usually makes carbs 1 time per year and you need to be on the waiting list to get one. If they are all booked and sold it will take another 12 months until the next batch basically...

Try the Orlic carb if you cant get a Zoom -> http://www.intlwater...showtopic=53462

/Niklas
Hello Niklas,

Ok, thanks for the informations.

Best Regards

See you soon

Cyril
Hello Cyril, I do not remember getting a request from you for a NR type 21 Zoom. If you want one, PM me and I will put you on the list.

Thanks, Charles

Hello Charles,

You have a PM

Thanks

Cyril

As Niklas knows there are three of us here in the UK who'll be running T2's next year. Can't wait to try my hand at 3.5cc riggers. The build series are gonna be very useful indeed.

Niklas.. i must say wery good..

i like it.. ive got some good hints also :) so next boat ill build i will use them..

nice done

I just have to have a couple of those needle bases from Rody but am having a had time converting currency.81,38 c works out to be over a grand must have a digit in the wrong hole LOL can anyone help?

Mike,

I just got one of those bases from Rody and it looks great. It's tiny! I haven't tested it yet. Not sure about the banjo fittings but time will tell.

20Euro's = $25 USD

45Euro's = $57USD

Google's currency converter is great. Just type in "currency converter" on google and it comes straight up.

Back