• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Closing out head and liner shims

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did make a big mistake i have to rectify. I listed cmb 67 head shims when in fact what i have is cmb EVO 67 head shims,different size!. So i’m making a batch of 67(green,blue or what ever the prevaling color is this week) this weekend
Steve, thanks for still making these. I was assuming the .67 head shims were indeed for the green/blue heads.

Steve, thanks for still making these. I was assuming the .67 head shims were indeed for the green/blue heads.
It was my mistake. I made a batch of the right ones yesterday to cover my error
the evo 67 head shims are available and have a bore that is .02 bigger,the will still work

Listing has been changed to reflect what i have left,and i have added some nova 46 liner shims i missed

Steve, I wil take the vac 91 liner shims also. 4-6 of them is fine. Let me know how much for all of it.

Hold shipping until about July 3
or later. Will be out of town from Fri till then . Thanks Doc

Steve, I wil take the vac 91 liner shims also. 4-6 of them is fine. Let me know how much for all of it.

Hold shipping until about July 3
or later. Will be out of town from Fri till then . Thanks Doc
All i have is 3 sets of vac 91 liner. $27 total

Steve,

Just send me whatever you have left.
3-sets of MAC-21 shims is fine. If you
have one more set of shims for an O.S.
21 that would be great. You can keep the any extra money if I sent you enough. I have always appreciated all that you have done for me and my propeller business.

Thank You,

Mark Sholund

Hello Steve, “cmb 45 gold head” liner shims, is that for the EVO style gold head? If so I would like to order 3 sets. Thank you.
Bradley Maglinger

Hello Steve, “cmb 45 gold head” liner shims, is that for the EVO style gold head? If so I would like to order 3 sets. Thank you.
Bradley Maglinger
Yeah. Remember i had to make them for your motor.
already shipped your order tho. I can send ‘em if you want
did you run that new motor yet?

Yeah. Remember i had to make them for your motor.
already shipped your order tho. I can send ‘em if you want
did you run that new motor yet?
Yes please send only when you have time. I’ll take 3 sets of the cmb 45 gold head liner shims

I have not run the new motor yet, but soon :)

Back