New KEP's T2 .21 PDF Freebie (soon)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Note from the workshop. I earlier recommended that you could/should use Titebond-III as an alternative to PU-glue when doing the tub-side laminates, now I don't. I did some initial testing and it looked good but when doing some full-size testing the laminates done with Polyurethane glue is simply better. The laminates gets stiffer also. Use PU and nothing else. Sorry for guiding you wrongly... :( :ph34r:

Just did a few more build articles.

The schedule is like this: #8 within a couple of hours from now, #9 on Tuesday & #10 on Thursday. :)

Hi Niklas

I am enjoying building from your plans. Thank you for all of the information you are sharing with us.

I am wondering what the final weight will be and is there someone making any cowls for it?

Thanks

Olly

Hi Niklas

I am enjoying building from your plans. Thank you for all of the information you are sharing with us.

I am wondering what the final weight will be and is there someone making any cowls for it?

Thanks

Olly
Hi Olly, Thanks. :)

The final weight on my own built T2's are around 1650 g RTR with NAVIGA numberplate & prop but no fuel. Your final weight depends on how good you are in building and what parts you add. I would guess it's quite easy to add 150 g when all small things add up so to speak...

Cowls: not as of now.

/Niklas

Hi Niklas

Thanks

Olly
Hi Olly, Thanks. :)

The final weight on my own built T2's are around 1650 g RTR with NAVIGA numberplate & prop but no fuel. Your final weight depends on how good you are in building and what parts you add. I would guess it's quite easy to add 150 g when all small things add up so to speak...

Cowls: not as of now.

/Niklas
Olly

Are you far enough along to see how well the tank fits, just wondering,

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Back