New KEP's T2 .21 PDF Freebie (soon)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spent a day at the pond with my Mate Olly and his new Kep's 21, only his 2nd time out and the thing is screamin'! :eek:

Wish I remembered the camera so I could post some vid... :(

I can also tell you that Neon Violette (House of Kolor) is a very cool color in the sun, seing it up close. Not so much when out on the race course - then its a bit too dark. Even darker when over cast/rain. Oops. :blink: :p
Hi Niklas,I've had the T2 plan scaled up in size to run a novarossi 46 in, could there be any issues with just scaling up the T2 21, or will it be ok, I cant see a problem, but i thought it was worth asking the designer of the boatthanksShane
In general, no. I dont see any problems with that. But to what scale (%) - I dont know. The AoA's will work in 45 size also. We have built two equal T2-44 protos here that arent a scaled-up T2-21 but we must test way more until we know how they run in different race conditions. You need enough width of the running pads and ski though - my guess is around 40 mm (1.57") on all three running points (running pads and ski). But make the removable as on the T2-21 so you can make different ones and test... :)

Following on from my 2nd Place at the British Nationals I'll be testing this weekend with the KEP's at the British Masters (for FSR-V) in the evening. We'll make sure there are some videos for you :)

Olly,

What propeller are you running on it?

Just so you know the boat likes a ABC 50x69 @ 3.33" of T.E. Cup.

Or a ABC H-6 at 3.33" of T.E. Cup.

Looking Good,

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back