• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Closing out head and liner shims

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve I would like add to my previous order from Post# 10

3 - 80 Shim Kits
3 - Vac 45 LINER SHIMS
1 more 67/80 LINER SHIM kits.
Please add those into the box you already have from my order in post #10 that I have already paid for.

So the grand total and everything that should be in the box to ship to be is the following please.

5 - 67/80 LINER SHIMS
7 - VAC 45 LINER SHIMS
3 - 80 CMB Shim kits

Paypal has been sent. Again Thank you for Everything.
Received this order today and it was perfect like always. Thank you Steve!

Sent $32 your way.
I don’t have any liner shims left. I have i set of head shims. I also have several sets of 67 head shims that is missing the .002 shim, i can throw a couple of those in and refund the rest or refund all what ever you want. I’m sorry,but this got way out of hand. I’ve got 20 boxes to ship right now

I don’t have any liner shims left. I have i set of head shims. I also have several sets of 67 head shims that is missing the .002 shim, i can throw a couple of those in and refund the rest or refund all what ever you want. I’m sorry,but this got way out of hand. I’ve got 20 boxes to ship right now
No worries... I feel ya.. Just refund total.. Thank you!

Back